Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

I hope you are all wearing the masks that she advised, or did she ? She has failed the Scottish public yet again.
Just to add, you do understand that a red dot on here has more relevance in UK politics than a SNP vote in a UK general election, keep them coming bravehearts.
Who broke this fucking loser?

The actual state of that [emoji23]

Not one of 'winners' can reply with any justification for Oor Nicola's inept role as FM, just some nonsense about some other poster because you think that there are only a handful of Tory supporters, absolutely deluded Nats.

Thanks for the dots, passed them on to No.10 as a gift from P & B 

Not one of 'winners' can reply with any justification for Oor Nicola's inept role as FM, just some nonsense about some other poster because you think that there are only a handful of Tory supporters, absolutely deluded Nats.
#prayyoufindyourmedication

Whatever it is that has made you so deeply miserable, I hope that you turn it around.

What wont help, and I can say this for certain, is shitposting on a football forum.

Get well bro x

Judging by yesterday's newspaper headlines about Boris breaking us free, and the complete 180 today that we're in lockdown for May, it rather appears that Nicola is now running the UK 🤣

^^^Actual tears. Delicious, delicious stuff.

On 07/05/2020 at 14:34, Bairnardo said:

Whatever it is that has made you so deeply miserable, I hope that you turn it around.

What wont help, and I can say this for certain, is shitposting on a football forum.

Get well bro x

f**k him. Get the c**t in the bin with the rest of his aliases. Tedious fucker.

I love how seething Scottish Unionists get on Twitter when someone in England says something positive about the First Minister [emoji38] 
If Nicola Sturgeon can come out of the Brexit fiasco and the Covid crisis with her stock higher than she went in, that would be some achievement, and theres no reason to think that she wont.

Scottish response to Covid hasnt been great and there will be questions to answer, but her perofrmance in general has been excellent again, despite having no shortage of folk in her own country who will go out their way to sabotage her.

The shouts we all hear regularly "Wee Nippy this" and "Wee Burny that" are just going to make folk look more stupid soon as they become less able to make a coherent argument for their tribal hate.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

The shouts we all hear regularly "Wee Nippy this" and "Wee Burny that" are just going to make folk look more stupid soon as they become less able to make a coherent argument for their tribal hate.

Can you be less able than unable?

My personal favourite is that the SNP are a totalitarian regime, because they want to keep people in their houses, while Boris the great wants to set everybody free.
I had a puce-faced gammon roaring at me yesterday that the SNP were Nazis and Fascists and the Daily Mail had become left-wing since Dacre ceased being editor. All of which arose when he mistakenly assumed apropos of nothing that I was in favour of Brexit. His wife was in on the act too when I opined that Sturgeon was currently in a different class of leadership. A pair of sad angry bigots, and you can guess the team...