Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

And the above show why it's pointless to try and engage with the Nationalist on here. Deflect, deflect, deflect and can accept no criticism of their blessed leader.

I'm done wasting my time on this particular sub forum. Enjoy your upcoming disappointments on Brexit and Indyref2/3/4/5.
See u soon

19 hours ago, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:

And the above show why it's pointless to try and engage with the Nationalist on here. Deflect, deflect, deflect and can accept no criticism of their blessed leader.

I'm done wasting my time on this particular sub forum. Enjoy your upcoming disappointments on Brexit and Indyref2/3/4/5.

Clown

Those little englanders are something else.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-50036176

I made the mistake of reading through a fair bit of the comments section. A lot of properly rabid, foaming at the mouth bullshit from idiots who dismiss the Scottish parliament as being little more than a parish council.

If I'd read any more of that I think my brain would have leaked out through my ears.

3 minutes ago, Lordofthewing said:

I made the mistake of reading through a fair bit of the comments section. A lot of properly rabid, foaming at the mouth bullshit from idiots who dismiss the Scottish parliament as being little more than a parish council.

If I'd read any more of that I think my brain would have leaked out through my ears.

They are just confirming to us how politically thick they are.

• 4 weeks later...

Can't honestly say I've always been Nicola's biggest fan since she took on the SNP leadership gig.

Today, she's been absolutely immense from her presentation of the SNP manifesto  to the fielding o all manner of questions on it, and then going on to give individual interviews to all the usual media reptiles.

She handled them all, with total dignity and aplomb - Boris and Jeremy couldn't hold a candle to her, not even close.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

On 08/11/2019 at 16:56, ICTJohnboy said:

Can't honestly say I've always been Nicola's biggest fan since she took on the SNP leadership gig.

Today, she's been absolutely immense from her presentation of the SNP manifesto  to the fielding o all manner of questions on it, and then going on to give individual interviews to all the usual media reptiles.

She handled them all, with total dignity and aplomb - Boris and Jeremy couldn't hold a candle to her, not even close.

She speaks. She drones.