Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-48580971

She said the speech would restate her government's backing for continued EU membership and shared European values.

The SNP leader also said the Foreign Office had been "childish" for cutting off diplomatic support for the trip.

On yersel' hen....You can do it. 

:)

3 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-48580971

She said the speech would restate her government's backing for continued EU membership and shared European values.

The SNP leader also said the Foreign Office had been "childish" for cutting off diplomatic support for the trip.

On yersel' hen....You can do it. 

:)

I can't imagine what the FO thought it was doing or sought to achieve.

Equal partners!

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/17709272.snp-government-stops-automatic-deletion-of-emails-in-alex-salmond-probe/
It's unbelievable that Leslie Evans is involved in evidence gathering for this.
If Salmond hadn't been charged she would already be sacked.
Talk about getting hold of the wrong end of the stick!

2 seperate investigations, and Evans isn't leading either of them.

But H_B is always happy to promote non stories, as long as the narrative is 'SNP bad'.

9 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That comment (if true) won't do demands for Indyref2 any harm

What happened to Union of equals?

Turns out only the most gullible in Scotland believed that tripe. See people who buy newspapers for reference.

11 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Turns out only the most gullible in Scotland believed that tripe. See people who buy newspapers for reference.

He did apparently say it - back in 2005 in an article he wrote for the Spectator.

Hopefully all of Scotland will keep it in mind when they vote in Indyref2.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

He did apparently say it - back in 2005 in an article he wrote for the Spectator.

Hopefully all of Scotland will keep it in mind when they vote in Indyref2.

Christ....Johnson been telling porkies for14 years and still getting away with it

On 4/2/2019 at 08:57, Colkitto said:

Don't think I've ever heard Robertson described as "yesterday's man" more a future leader. His working association with Salmond won't remotely be an issue.

Many now describing Cherry as a future leader also. She's really impressed down at Westminster I have to say.

Yousaf and MacKay are further down the line as leaders in my opinion.  

Rumour is he will go up against Ruth Davidson at the Holyrood election. Taking her seat would be a sweet victory

I believe that is the case that he will stand against the Blurt and I'm told he has put his Craigellachie house on the market and is buying in Edinburgh.

He would make a good party leader and when we get Independance his German background would be an asset with negotiations with Germany and Austria for EU entry.

21 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Same for hill track regulation. We need indy to throw out the SNP and get genuinely fair laws in place.

Shite like this is, the capitulation on the GRA and the laughable 'climate emergency' is why I would struggle to vote for the SNP as it stands. Think the Greens have my vote for the foreseeable.

https://twitter.com/NatHunter_BBC/status/1141717053667020803

Natalie Hunter
@NatHunter_BBC

Fans are furious at Scottish Tory MSPs refusing to applaud after @NicolaSturgeon congratulated the women's World Cup team. 'Why should we encourage and accept a culture of losing?' protested Murdo Fraser. Fraser has been rejected at the polls seven times.

Edited by Baxter Parp