Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

LOL

image.png.83cd8fd882e137ba58fa2abaae34ce05.png

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/12381781.SNP_ditches_pledge_to_scrap_council_tax/

https://www.workersliberty.org/story/2017-07-26/snp-goes-back-promise-scrap-council-tax

#WestMonster

Edited by Slavoj Žižek
To provide an acceptable news source for the Meme.

23 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

That interview with Theresa May broadcast by BBC Scotland tonight in which she slags off Nicola  for not giving up on seeking an indy2 should be shown in Scotland every day. It might help the electorate make up their minds.

Yes. There ought to be non-stop, 24 hour, loops of it, replacing  all BBC programmes.

With national anthems and flags. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/nicola-sturgeon-tells-amazon-ditch-13253101

Nicola Sturgeon tells Amazon to ditch slave wages or lose millions in handouts freeze

https://blog.aboutamazon.co.uk/working-at-amazon/amazon-raises-minimum-wage-for-london-and-uk-employees

Amazon Raises Minimum Wage to £10.50 for the London area and £9.50 for All Other Parts of the UK

Instant results.

15 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/nicola-sturgeon-tells-amazon-ditch-13253101

Nicola Sturgeon tells Amazon to ditch slave wages or lose millions in handouts freeze

https://blog.aboutamazon.co.uk/working-at-amazon/amazon-raises-minimum-wage-for-london-and-uk-employees

Amazon Raises Minimum Wage to £10.50 for the London area and £9.50 for All Other Parts of the UK

Instant results.

Watch as the tories recieve critical acclaim for this outcome from English and British Nationalists (in Scotland).

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Isn’t it a worldwide raise? American workers are getting a $15 minimum wage and it comes a short while after an international strike from Amazon workers.

That's the joke, yes.  Pressure from unions, politicians and people have contributed to this rise.  I just thought it was funny to attribute the whole thing to Nicola and make Phil's brain melt and now you've spoiled it.

38 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

That's the joke, yes.  Pressure from unions, politicians and people have contributed to this rise.  I just thought it was funny to attribute the whole thing to Nicola and make Phil's brain melt and now you've spoiled it.

It's not entirely a joke though, is it.

image.png.d439ddadeb30c9a2edf0c64ebf3fe5d1.png

Fair enough. I think the error you’ve made here is assuming that Phil can, or does, read.

Imagine trying to get a rise from phil. :lol: Imagine giving a f**k about Phil at all. :lol:

This has kind of kicked off a rage at Amazon since the workers are getting their shares taken from them. There's talk that this would have happened anyways and it turns out the pay rise works out better anyways, but Amazon workers love a good reason to moan.

4 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

This has kind of kicked off a rage at Amazon since the workers are getting their shares taken from them. There's talk that this would have happened anyways and it turns out the pay rise works out better anyways, but Amazon workers love a good reason to moan.

Aye they should just get on with having their dignity crushed one piece at a time.

2 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Aye they should just get on with having their dignity crushed one piece at a time.

There's plenty of ACTUAL good reasons to moan and this was one of them. However, as someone who actually works for them and knows what they're like, and since you're just a complete c**t, I think I'll go with my first opinion.

2 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

There's plenty of ACTUAL good reasons to moan and this was one of them. However, as someone who actually works for them and knows what they're like, and since you're just a complete c**t, I think I'll go with my first opinion.

I've worked for them and can confirm that they are a complete shitebag of a company. They use a commie style system where you aren't rewarded for working harder. Instead they demand that you keep working yourself to an unsustainable level to make up for the slackers. There's no promotion options for the most efficient workers. They don't want to take someone who can process over 200+ packages an hour and put them in a more comfortable role.

I can't speak for other FCs but the pushing people to unsustainable levels doesn't really happen where I am. They've actually doubled down on not giving a f**k, which isn't working out too well for some, as it's causing a lot more errors and making life harder down the line.

5 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

I can't speak for other FCs but the pushing people to unsustainable levels doesn't really happen where I am. They've actually doubled down on not giving a f**k, which isn't working out too well for some, as it's causing a lot more errors and making life harder down the line.

Yes, harder down the line. That's where I was, down the line. Because those up the line couldn't be arsed.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

Yes, harder down the line. That's where I was, down the line. Because those up the line couldn't be arsed.

It's not the working harder that's the problem I'm talking about. As I said, things have gotten extremely hands off in that regard. When they were actually pushing the workers, this shit wasn't happening. It's happening now because people know they can do what they like and f**k all will happen.

The way it was worked before okay. They had a set number target and didn't really shift it regardless of what people were doing. They were pretty achievable as well without really pushing.

I've heard horror stories about Dunfermline mind you and get the impression we're actively trying to get away from that sort of attitude and the temps are definitely treated a lot worse there. Dunno about the full time workers, but can only imagine. I worked in one of the Logistics centres, which was stressful although they didn't really focus that much on numbers either. They were more focused on the work being done right than being done fast.

2 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

It's not the working harder that's the problem I'm talking about. As I said, things have gotten extremely hands off in that regard. When they were actually pushing the workers, this shit wasn't happening. It's happening now because people know they can do what they like and f**k all will happen.

The way it was worked before okay. They had a set number target and didn't really shift it regardless of what people were doing. They were pretty achievable as well without really pushing.

I've heard horror stories about Dunfermline mind you and get the impression we're actively trying to get away from that sort of attitude and the temps are definitely treated a lot worse there. Dunno about the full time workers, but can only imagine. I worked in one of the Logistics centres, which was stressful although they didn't really focus that much on numbers either. They were more focused on the work being done right than being done fast.

It was the Dunfermline one I was at, during christmas period. Was pushed to do over 250+ an hour and kept getting a row for getting blood on the packages. Couldn't wear gloves because there wasn't enough grip to allow me to maintain that speed. Three weeks in, collapsed to the floor, was rushed to the A&E only to find out the next day that i'd been fired.