Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

15 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

I don't think I've ever seen @philyerboots post anything but pictures; has he ever posted any text in support of the Union?

I'm only asking because, if it wasn't for everyone else's replies, I'd assume he was an independence supporter highlighting the rank idiocy of some folk on the other side. There's no way anyone could look at this stuff and think, "quality, sharing this will help my cause".

@Fide has been awfully quiet lately...

Hiya.

What's the chat?

4 hours ago, Fide said:

Hiya.

What's the chat?

Hiya Fide, hiya pal!

Just wondering if Phil's account is a work of satire, and you're getting the blame. Hope that's OK.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Hiya Fide, hiya pal!

Just wondering if Phil's account is a work of satire, and you're getting the blame. Hope that's OK.

It's perfectly OK.  Phil is a bam.  HTH.

On 7/3/2018 at 12:40, jupe1407 said:

Phil is simply a Yoon troll with a bit of a learning difficulty.

Hate crime. 

Reported to the mods.

"...Mocking folk who have a learning disability...."

image.png.acca9c64cd587cc6f8618c57f42a5ed7.png

#YouLose

Edited by Slavoj Žižek
Cocaine induced psychosis

IMG_0641.jpg.4c4ab5d04117a63f5ab1f0fc1417219a.jpg 
IMG_0642.jpg.ec59a2be7d0c6c6e393b64a40df8296b.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg.59fc68399cd4e64bcf0f4394e5ec5005.jpg

Its shite when politicians do that eh?

I agree I would love for Tony Blair to be sent to the Hague and then swiftly sent to the guillotine. I think you’re confusing me with jmothecat here.

You’re trying to make a petty point about Nicola Sturgeon recommending a book by Kissinger as if it conflates to her supporting him, she recommended a book and provided the context behind the recommendation. I’ve read and recommended books by Dulles, Marx and several others which I dont agree with but would recommend others read it. Its an attempt at point scoring as if Labour are entirely innocent of holding distasteful views and associations. Im perfectly aware that every party has folks with questionable connections but to make out that Sturgeon is rehabilitating a war criminal is lazy at best.

You’re trying to make a petty point about Nicola Sturgeon recommending a book by Kissinger as if it conflates to her supporting him, she recommended a book and provided the context behind the recommendation. I’ve read and recommended books by Dulles, Marx and several others which I dont agree with but would recommend others read it. Its an attempt at point scoring as if Labour are entirely innocent of holding distasteful views and associations. Im perfectly aware that every party has folks with questionable connections but to make out that Sturgeon is rehabilitating a war criminal is lazy at best.

It’s not point scoring though. I don’t support any party at the moment and I’d rather Sturgeon wasn’t posting up any recommendations for the man who arguably bears the most responsibility for the reprehensible foreign policy of the United States and its allies over the last 40 years. It’s quite simple really.

It’s you who engaged in whataboutery over Labour’s courting of repressive and reprehensible dictators like I was going to dispute that. The Iraq War alone should have consigned every one of its parliamentary supporters to political oblivion and/ or imprisonment.

It’s not point scoring though. I don’t support any party at the moment and I’d rather Sturgeon wasn’t posting up any recommendations for the man who arguably bears the most responsibility for the reprehensible foreign policy of the United States and its allies over the last 40 years. It’s quite simple really.

It’s you who engaged in whataboutery over Labour’s courting of repressive and reprehensible dictators like I was going to dispute that. The Iraq War alone should have consigned every one of its parliamentary supporters to political oblivion and/ or imprisonment.

No whataboutery im making a point that every party has elements that others view as distasteful, however there is absolutely nothing wrong with making a recommendation of such a book.

21 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Got to hope that it was an intern or staff member that tweeted the Kissinger thing.

The man deserves an excruciatingly painful death.

For dropping his glasses in the toilet when he visited the Springfield Nuclear Power plant if nothing else.