Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Unfortunately for you, right wingers run virtually everything. Always have done, always will do.
I am not sure life will ever improve for you lefties. I cant see you ever getting anything close to this land of milk and honey you seem to be after where money grows on trees and the welfare pixie keeps your bank account topped up.

It's not great to see a post like this from you oaksoft.

It's not easy when you have to take a lot of flak but to just capitulate in this way is rather sad.

You have some very good points to make on a number of topics. Try and stick to them.

30 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

You have some very good points to make on a number of topics. Try and stick to them.

He really doesn't. He's an intelligent version of McSpreader - which is a very low bar. 

See Ridrob carried on the #sesh after the walk yesterday.

A fine day was had by all thank you, it's always a nice wee taster before the main event in Belfast next week. A most wonderful time of the year![emoji6]

It's nice that a day out marching and drinking merrydown brings out Rob's misogynistic side.

A wee dig at May or Ruthie's personal appearance on P&B is good healthy banter, make fun of 'oor wee' Nic gurning and it's 'pure misogynistic '.

Lighten up Fidey, I know you've missed me. I was going to send a wee message of condolence on June 9th, but imagined that you'd think I was just taking the piss. ('No way we'll get less than 50 seats I recall'?)

Cracking walk on Saturday, the Cider went down a treat thanks.

Aw the best Rob[emoji6]

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Unfortunately for you, right wingers run virtually everything. Always have done, always will do.

I am not sure life will ever improve for you lefties. I cant see you ever getting anything close to this land of milk and honey you seem to be after where money grows on trees and the welfare pixie keeps your bank account topped up.

:lol:

A wee dig at May or Ruthie's personal appearance on P&B is good healthy banter, make fun of 'oor wee' Nic gurning and it's 'pure misogynistic '.
Lighten up Fidey, I know you've missed me. I was going to seed a wee message of condolence on June 9th, but imagined that you'd think I was just taking the piss. ('No way we'll get less than 50 seats I recall'?)

Cracking walk on Saturday, the Cider went down a treat thanks.

Aw the best Rob[emoji6]

I'd forgotten how tedious your 'look at me I'm going somewhere' posts could be.
Much better when you were accusing everyone who isn't you of being a enemy of the state Republican sympathiser.
Or creepily making unnecessary sexual comments on a politics sub forum.
At least your time away from here hasn't improved your posting though.

I'd forgotten how tedious your 'look at me I'm going somewhere' posts could be.
Much better when you were accusing everyone who isn't you of being a enemy of the state Republican sympathiser.
Or creepily making unnecessary sexual comments on a politics sub forum.
At least your time away from here hasn't improved your posting though.

And you haven't changed your sanctimonious 'holier than thou' pish either pal, always a pleasure![emoji6][emoji106]
Why bother responding if it's 'all just too tedious' for you!?

If its 'holier than thou' pointing out what a scumbag you were before you slithered off of here then so be it.

Wow, that's bit strong eh!? Slithered!??[emoji47]
I briefly came back onto the board because I was really missing your posts, always so thought provoking and incisive, I was starting to feel almost disadvantaged in my life by not sharing and being part of the experience.

No you didn't.
You came back because Ruth won a few seats in the election.
If it had been any other party winning those seats you'd still be golfing, PULing or any of the other stuff you feel the need to share with strangers on here.

No you didn't.
You came back because Ruth won a few seats in the election.
If it had been any other party winning those seats you'd still be golfing, PULing or any of the other stuff you feel the need to share with strangers on here.

Are most of us not strangers on here ( or any other forum) MJW?
Isn't that the whole point, in sharing views, opinions & experiences.
I took a break as I wasn't happy with some of the stuff I posted that weekend, it's a fair cop. Don't believe I slithered away however, it was an open and clear decision.
No need to worry though, I ain't planning to return on a regular basis. I prefer the mirth of KDS![emoji6][emoji106]you folks are far too grave and serious on here.[emoji23]

Wow, that's bit strong eh!? Slithered!??[emoji47]
I briefly came back onto the board because I was really missing your posts, always so thought provoking and incisive, I was starting to feel almost disadvantaged in my life by not sharing and being part of the experience.

I feel sorry for you, sometimes I'm called a PUL sympathiser. I believe anyone celebrating "tradishuns" in the manner that the OO do, deserves sympathy, they obviously have nothing in their heart that can contribute to a modern society. It's all very sad.

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Oh FFS why in the name of god do you guys have to take everything so bloody seriously? 

Man do you ever crave attention.  It's all a bit creepy for a man of your advanced years.

On 28/04/2017 at 07:40, pandarilla said:

I could just about understand the absolute hatred for big eck - but it makes no sense here. Sturgeon is an incredibly capable leader. Her political skills wipe the floor with her enemies and yet the haters still hate. If they actually engaged their brains and listened to reasoned arguments then we'd have a more grown up discourse.

Salmond was a far better politician than sturgeon 

and this comes from a staunch no supporter who has no time for both of them 

Edited by Forever_blueco