Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

• 2 months later...
On 28/04/2017 at 11:41, oaksoft said:

Scratch the surface of any lefty and you find the same nasty pernicious aggression and downright nastiness they are happily denouncing others for showing. Compassion my arse. Fake as a five bob note. :lol:

You sound a bit nasty yourself.

No compassion for right-wing erseholes. Simple.

Nic is cool btw.

She's the the cats pyjamas with those said pyjamas being manufactured entirely out of the bees knees.

Wrong 'uns despise her, not simply because of her supreme competence, charisma, intellect and principled leadership but, there's a real sexist & racist hatred going on in there too.

Of course they're quite happy with Maybot (or 'mummy' as the tory backbenchers call her apparently) as she's a woman agreeing with them.
The foaming at the mouth vitriol aimed at a woman not only challenging their ideas but, more often than not exposing these ideas as utter bollocks and handing the right wing their arses on a plate, pretty fucking enlightening IMO.

Oor Nic should be the first living person to be beatified IMO.

She's all these things yet Indy is dead in the water. She might want to try being other things.

I could just about understand the absolute hatred for big eck - but it makes no sense here. Sturgeon is an incredibly capable leader. Her political skills wipe the floor with her enemies and yet the haters still hate. If they actually engaged their brains and listened to reasoned arguments then we'd have a more grown up discourse.

Some of the worst stuff I've read and heard has come from other women - it's venomous beyond belief.

7 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Some of the worst stuff I've read and heard has come from other women - it's venomous beyond belief.

My unionists mates used to give it the I don't like that Alex Salmond, he's too smug etc etc...so I can't vote for Independence. Now it's I don't like that wee Nicola Sturgeon she's too smug etc etc...so I can't vote for independence. Bunch o scared, I'm alright Jack fannies who are happy ignoring the smugness of Tessa, BoJo, Davis and the rest o them. You just have to look at the whole Unionist movement in Scotland from the Orangemen to Ruth the mooth to know no matter what the endgame I'm vindicated in my belief that I'm on the right side of humanity by opposing those kind o khunts. 

My unionists mates used to give it the I don't like that Alex Salmond, he's too smug etc etc...so I can't vote for Independence. Now it's I don't like that wee Nicola Sturgeon she's too smug etc etc...so I can't vote for independence. Bunch o scared, I'm alright Jack fannies who are happy ignoring the smugness of Tessa, BoJo, Davis and the rest o them. You just have to look at the whole Unionist movement in Scotland from the Orangemen to Ruth the mooth to know no matter what the endgame I'm vindicated in my belief that I'm on the right side of humanity by opposing those kind o khunts. 

This is a good post my friend

I fully agree with you about those unionists who are politically motivated.

What I think needs to be remembered is that there are a helluva lot of folk who just feel quite British - and not in a political, bad way. They just don't particularly like drastic change and are quite happy with the status quo.

They're usually older but not always. Those are the folk that have to be targeted - and not demonised.

I would have liked to have hear the phrase 'political independence' explained a bit more. In cultural terms, nothing is going to change. People will still be British if they want (in a Scandinavian sense).

2 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

I'd like to know what 'bunch of scared I'm alright fannies' actually means.......In a lucid, intelligent non-derogatory way.  There's a concept there that needs to be explored further. 

I fully understand the dislike of Salmond's holier than thou smugness.

I also fully understand the hatred of Sturgeon's dismissive 'are you really that stupid' style of public speaking.

Lot's of people continue to say what a great political operator she is but I don't see it.  She has just witnessed her flagship policy, Independence, smashed out of the stadium by the Unionist batsmen, because of her inability to read the mood of the electorate correctly.

She has failed the Scottish people as FM as proven by the state of Scottish education and the continuing crises  in the Health and policing services. She is not delivering for Scotland at all. I'm afraid a few electoral bribes such as free prescription fees, bridge tolls and education fees does not compensate for bad governance.

She has been on the wrong side of the Brexit debate and has now been effectively closed out of the negotiations.

Arlene Foster has shown Sturgeon how to gain friends and influence people and get paid handsomely for doing so.

Still think Sturgeon is an amazing politician?

She's a seething mess and the sooner Scotland wakes up to the impotence of the SNP the better.

8 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Sorry snowflake, I'll not be answering your gibbering pish as you are a complete cock socket.

Nice.....

The reason you won't answer is simple...I'm right. Everything I said was cock-on. ... 

Btw , only whingeing liberal-lefty millennials can be Snowflakes. You're using that slur out of context......quite happy with the cock-socket slur...that's an acceptable illustration of your stupidity.

Edited by McSpreader

Only in Scotland can losing an election heavily be twisted into smashing the winning party out of the stadium. :lol:

Crisis in the NHS and policing an SNP problem? Guess they must be doing really well in the rest of the UK then?

Also talking about electoral bribes given what's happened between the Tories and DUP Is laughable.