Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

6 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

What is MILF ? 

...baby don't hurt me!

Sorry. See the link below.

Just now, DublinMagyar said:

There's one slight flaw in your reasoning there.

I don't make the rules - RadgerTheBadger does.

On 18/11/2016 at 11:52, RadgerTheBadger said:

Im prepared to bend the rules a wee bit so the lady doesn't necessarily have to be a mother but she does have to be over 35 of age to qualify

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

It's pretty funny how much seethe she causes to Englanders and Scottish Englanders alike.
She should whack on of these on to complete the troll.

Image result for make scotland great again

Englanders ? Scottish Englanders ?

Yer struggling there, pal!

btw......the seethe is in your head. It's mild amusement watching her lose her composure and grinding her teeth whenever she doesn't get her way. 

I could just about understand the absolute hatred for big eck - but it makes no sense here. Sturgeon is an incredibly capable leader. Her political skills wipe the floor with her enemies and yet the haters still hate. If they actually engaged their brains and listened to reasoned arguments then we'd have a more grown up discourse.

10 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I could just about understand the absolute hatred for big eck - but it makes no sense here. Sturgeon is an incredibly capable leader. Her political skills wipe the floor with her enemies and yet the haters still hate. If they actually engaged their brains and listened to reasoned arguments then we'd have a more grown up discourse.

That's just it.  As McPuddledrinker above you ably demonstrated, your average howling Yoon has lost all ability to engage their brains and listen.  Such is their boiling, seething hatred for the SNP, they're blinded to what a cool, calm, tremendous leader oor Nic is.

People outwith Scotland regularly comment after seeing a Sturgeon speech that they wish their country had a strong leader like that.  Yoons don't see that due to tears of rage blinding them.

She's the the cats pyjamas with those said pyjamas being manufactured entirely out of the bees knees.

Wrong 'uns despise her, not simply because of her supreme competence, charisma, intellect and principled leadership but, there's a real sexist & racist hatred going on in there too.

Of course they're quite happy with Maybot (or 'mummy' as the tory backbenchers call her apparently) as she's a woman agreeing with them.

The foaming at the mouth vitriol aimed at a woman not only challenging their ideas but, more often than not exposing these ideas as utter bollocks and handing the right wing their arses on a plate, pretty fucking enlightening IMO.

Oor Nic should be the first living person to be beatified IMO.

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You could say that about almost every thread on this "Politics" forum. I refer you to the post below for one of what could be literally thousands of examples. Seriously, who talks like this in real life?

Do you have to fucking complain about everything? I bet you've punctured a few footballs in your miserable life.