Unusual Candidates In Your Area

Is Donald Boyd still about?  Not heard from him around the town for a while.  Maybe he's gotten the hint that religion's place in modern society is dwindling rapidly.

I seen West Dunbartonshire's Conservative candidate was some young lass name Alix Mathieson. Quoted as saying she would represent democracy and deliver Brexit while preventing another independence referendum. Given the constituency voted against Brexit and for Independence I can only assume she isn't interested in democracy for those she would be representing.

I seen West Dunbartonshire's Conservative candidate was some young lass name Alix Mathieson. Quoted as saying she would represent democracy and deliver Brexit while preventing another independence referendum. Given the constituency voted against Brexit and for Independence I can only assume she isn't interested in democracy for those she would be representing.

I predict ill be able to break her on twitter by the end of the week.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Just checked her Twitter and that background picture is truly Zoomer Central.  She looks to hail from the gritty Milngavie/Bearsden area (another constituency) so she'll be looking to bone up on foodbanks and poverty PDQ before venturing down the A82 in her twinset and pearls.  Delighted that the Tories have raised the white flag on the opening day of campaign.

1 minute ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Just checked her Twitter and that background picture is truly Zoomer Central.  She looks to hail from the gritty Milngavie/Bearsden area (another constituency) so she'll be looking to bone up on foodbanks and poverty PDQ before venturing down the A82 in her twinset and pearls.  Delighted that the Tories have raised the white flag on the opening day of campaign.

Yeah, I figure they are just giving the girl an introduction to political campaigning with one eye fixed on many future rejections at the ballot box.

Well I got a bite from the west dunbartonshire tory. Apparently shipyard workers abandoned by the tories shutting down yards are ‘living in the past’.

Oh is that you?
She doesn’t seem the brightest.

Surely hearing your grandfather and father talk about losing their jobs because of the tories would make you think twice of voting for them. Or even standing for them.

Hilarious

They seem to forget we took the lead that day, they missed a penalty and that the Rangers squad was ridiculously good. I’m pretty sure both Celtic and Rangers scudded us 6-0 at Celtic Park and Ibrox, respectively, earlier in that season. Awk well.

Scumfermline tho. Jeepers. Mods, plz.