Unusual Candidates In Your Area

Sadly Little isn't her forename, she's got one of those neddy double-barrelled surnames, presumably in an effort to look less scummy. Shame it hasn't worked.

She's also already an MP. So why does she want to be an MEP too, especially as she won't be able to attend the European Parliament? Yes, that's right, it's so she can get even more handouts to fund terrorism and drug dealing.

A pox on her and her fellow-travellers.

On 4/21/2019 at 18:32, welshbairn said:

I was going to post a query about why was she or Labour spending £5000 on her deposit when they have zero chance of getting 4 MEPs elected. Then I saw that they only need a Labour vote of 2.5% in Scotland to get the deposit returned. Bit of a disadvantage for independents that, they require the same as an entire party apparatus.

Yes and again this highlights the democratic imbalance when an Independent stands on personal principal as opposed to a party member toeing the line on party rhetoric and policies.

In another political voting area I am in favour of proportional representation but it does mean that those list MSP's will first and foremost toe the party line always as they will always be reminded why they are where they are, there has been a suggestion that list MSP's should have a limited fixed tenure. 

I see Bernie Sanders' brother Larry is on the Green Party list for the EU election in the South West. 

Some of the English seats have a party running called the UK EU Party, who I've never heard of.

Edited by Highland Capital

12 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I see Bernie Sanders' brother Larry is on the Green Party list for the EU election in the South West. 

Some of the English seats have a party running called the UK EU Party, who I've never heard of.

Really? Loved the show.

primary_larrydesk-thumb-510x356-51786.jp

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

Has anyone heard of The Red Party? I saw their name in a by-election a while ago.

Would it have been the council by-election in Aberdeen? They got 9 votes in that.

https://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/services/council-and-democracy/elections-and-voting/local-government-elections-2019/bridge-don-election-results

That’s probably where I saw it. Never heard of them.