Tonight's scores

andy25

Ironic that Boyle got send off and Pollok equalised.
Did his old team a favour there.......[emoji57]

Aye by breaking Rowan's nose.

Who scored the goals?
I'm guessing Sideserf for Pollok if it was a penalty.

You don't get penalties for thuggery at the halfway line unfortunately.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad tackle then?

One of the worst assaults I have seen in junior football after watching it for 30+ years.

Then the gang on the bench trying to fight with Liam's dad.

Good luck to Talbot and Glenafton for the rest of the season, hopefully tonight's result makes a difference in the outcome of the league.

Totally crazy tackle by the Rob Roy player which if he is a key man might cost KRR in the run in.No danger and no chance of getting to the ball but just throws himself right at Liam Rowan as hard as he can.Lok were pinned back for half an hour in the first half but got stronger throughout and could have taken all 3 points at the finish.Will be an interesting finish to the league.

One of the worst assaults I have seen in junior football after watching it for 30+ years.

Then the gang on the bench trying to fight with Liam's dad.

Good luck to Talbot and Glenafton for the rest of the season, hopefully tonight's result makes a difference in the outcome of the league.

Clash of heads on the halfway line Both players fully committed to the challenge 100%. Was a bit sickening to see the pollock player injured as genuine attempt to win the ball. Where I was at centre of ground did not see elbow.

Hope the player recovers well.

Clash of heads on the halfway line Both players fully committed to the challenge 100%. Was a bit sickening to see the pollock player injured as genuine attempt to win the ball. Where I was at centre of ground did not see elbow.

Fucking nonsense

Looked a clash to me also danny going straight in hard to win it like he did everything else all night.

Drama queens on here from that lot will make a meal of it no nice to see a boy injured but they will start calling people gangs and this and that ridiculous things that only they come out with towards us.

Proud of the players and management tonight stood firm and could of sneaked it.

Btw one of the big lumps who took out our boy over in the wing in the first half terrible challenge and never even got a card.

No doubt we will get a forensic slow motion of our boys challenge to try make us look bad yet when the really disgraceful stuff like getting four men sent off last season never sees the light of day.

Not a red card in a million years. Clash of heads and that was all. Thought the boys played well and another refereeing decision has cost the boys 3 points this season. Should've been a foul on Jordan for their goal and never a sending off. But a point which could be important still with some big games to come up. 

And as for pollok. Great park that newlandsfield is and all they are is hammer throwers 

Not a red card in a million years. Clash of heads and that was all. Thought the boys played well and another refereeing decision has cost the boys 3 points this season. Should've been a foul on Jordan for their goal and never a sending off. But a point which could be important still with some big games to come up. 

And as for pollok. Great park that newlandsfield is and all they are is hammer throwers 

Just like Auchinleck. You get very little at these places with the bigger crowds it's the way it's always been and probably always will be.

Guys meadow isn't great but by f**k newlands field is sinking the middle of that pitch ffs.

Archived