Forfar vs Cowdenbeath

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Aye tried to keep it subtle and not go too OTT.

Not like you 1320. Maybe your brief stay in the Forfar end last year shows you're a secret Loon, you certainly post about us often enough. 

I'm a secret Stirling fan (well, next week anyway)

Referee bottled it after doing so well. Forfar poor team. Keep saying it, but we are only bottom because of Fox. If only Moore could shoot. Buchanan easily a better player than him.

Great fighting performance in second half. Game was in the bag if it wasn't for the red card. Great goal but Mullan MOTM for me. Hilarious to see Grant Adam still hasn't learned to lose with a bit of dignity. Not looking good for next week but you never know. Still in good shape if it's the play offs.

10 minutes ago, NotAFan said:

Great fighting performance in second half. Game was in the bag if it wasn't for the red card. Great goal but Mullan MOTM for me. Hilarious to see Grant Adam still hasn't learned to lose with a bit of dignity. Not looking good for next week but you never know. Still in good shape if it's the play offs.

Forfar are welcome to have Adam, ToB and Milne. We are well shot of them. All the players put the effort in. I feel sorry for Rutherford though. He looks terrible sometimes and good at other times. I genuinely think he is an attacking player, not a defensive one.

Forfar are welcome to have Adam, ToB and Milne. We are well shot of them. All the players put the effort in. I feel sorry for Rutherford though. He looks terrible sometimes and good at other times. I genuinely think he is an attacking player, not a defensive one.

ToB has used Forfar as a stepping stone.

Hopefully we will escape in the last game. We are due a bit of luck in end of season games. Hope that is not our last ever league game at Central Park.

We need to stay up and get revenge over Forfar next season.

Mullen was my MOTM too. Forfar bench were a disgrace and hugely responsible for the red card but the ref shat it too.

Even with 10 men Cowden still had the better chances and really ought to have won. If Miller goes in off the bar at 1 0 its game over.

Forfar were absolute shit.

5 minutes ago, PELE said:

Hopefully we will escape in the last game. We are due a bit of luck in end of season games. Hope that is not our last ever league game at Central Park.

I know how you feel. That was Clyde's 500th game at Broadwood and I said to my mate at the end that it could be our last league game as a senior league side. If you win next week, you'll stay up because Montrose will beat us easily. We haven't won an away game since September. 

I'll be gutted if we go down obviously, but will really feel for the fans of Cowdenbeath and Berwick too if it happens to them. That said, I think Berwick will be safe now. Between Cowdenbeath and Clyde. 

4 minutes ago, PELE said:

Yeah Forfar team and management are some of the biggest fuds to visit Central Park this season. It was great today denting their title challenge after their players goading the Cowden fans after winning 4 - 3 at Xmas. Also one of their coaches was verbally abusive to volunteers at the club due to a missing tactic book after the same game. It was nice to give some of that abuse back today. 

Gary Bollan should be totally embarrassed of his antics in helping get Rutherford sent off. What a knob. 

Archived