Tony's Thread.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Hi friends and super-sleuths! Another day of high productivity on P&B! Div's butler will surely get a bonus this month!

Tony informs me he's in the Midlands today and been quite busy, but he has been looking in on P&B now and then and assures me he will make an appearance soon! Thank you.

You're off your fucking nut man.

For crying out loud seek help !

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi friends and super-sleuths! Another day of high productivity on P&B! Div's butler will surely get a bonus this month!

Tony informs me he's in the Midlands today and been quite busy, but he has been looking in on P&B now and then and assures me he will make an appearance soon! Thank you.

Has "Tony" created an account?
Is it awaiting approval "manually" by Div?
Does Tony have credible evidence that he is not Karl Pilkington?
Too many questions, not enough answers.

On the bus next week.....

Magee- "Alright Steve, what you been up to since our famous victory over the **** last week?

Tony- "Not much Daz, had a wee business trip to London, stopped off in the Midlands on the way back up the road.

Magee- "Why, YOU" (shakes fist)

I'm more interested in why anyone would put Celtic on their coupon - even at -4 they were probably odds on

They were 3/4 to win on William hill and 21/10 to win and BTTS.

So far in 8 Miles storied career on here he has lied about kicking some "junkies" cider about the place in front of his daughter, lied about throwing shite at his pals, send creepy PMs about other posters and almost certainly contacted Bobbys work. Have I missed anything?

Claimed Karol Poborsky's career went to shit after he left Man Utd.

Pioneered the phrase "AIDSy spunk"

Tried to start numerous dotting campaigns.

Screen shot conversations he had with himself to try and imply flyboy sings sectarian songs.

I for one cherish these moments and wouldn't change any of it for the world.

If 8mile can come back with the Tony alias and manage to regain whatever shred of dignity he can muster then he'd have played a blinder.

But the problem is, it's 8mile. He has the intelligence of a chimp and the wit of a person who tags people in #ladbible pictures on Facebook.

I don't hold out much hope tbh.

8 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Never change pie and Bovril. Best site on the internetemoji23.pngemoji23.png

8 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

Never change pie and Bovril. Best site on the internetemoji23.pngemoji23.png

2 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

e131b2ba00ca111c04d665873ace1381.jpg

2 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

e131b2ba00ca111c04d665873ace1381.jpg

Is this you?

goodfellas-jimmy-two-times.jpg

17 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If 8mile can come back with the Tony alias and manage to regain whatever shred of dignity he can muster then he'd have played a blinder.

But the problem is, it's 8mile. He has the intelligence of a chimp and the wit of a person who tags people in #ladbible pictures on Facebook.

I don't hold out much hope tbh.

Tag a mate who stalks strangers Facebook pages to create fictional members of supporters clubs.  #Lad #Bantz #Some Boi #OffTheWallLadnessBantz

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

So far in 8 Miles storied career on here he has lied about kicking some "junkies" cider about the place in front of his daughter, lied about throwing shite at his pals, send creepy PMs about other posters and almost certainly contacted Bobbys work. Have I missed anything?

He didn't lie about throwing the shite. He claimed it was a wind up after he was rightly called on it. He's a nutcase. 

Archived