Tony's Thread.

On 01/05/2017 at 13:00, 8MileBU said:

Hi friends! Glad to see you've used this lovely bank holiday weather productively. Tony is currently en-route to London but has assured me he will be making an appearance on this very forum at some point to answer all your questions! Thank you.

39 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Hi friends and super-sleuths! Another day of high productivity on P&B! Div's butler will surely get a bonus this month!

Tony informs me he's in the Midlands today and been quite busy, but he has been looking in on P&B now and then and assures me he will make an appearance soon! Thank you.

giphy.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Hi friends and super-sleuths! Another day of high productivity on P&B! Div's butler will surely get a bonus this month!

Tony informs me he's in the Midlands today and been quite busy, but he has been looking in on P&B now and then and assures me he will make an appearance soon! Thank you.

KBwV1lY.gif

Fake news. Fake Tony [emoji17]

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Image result for where are you tony

Seek help. You're a complete fantasist.

This. 8Mile slowly trying to back out of this and pretend he really got us all going. The reality of it is, if we had all bought into his threadbare ruse, he would be in here proudly stood atop his deranged lie hurling faeces at Magee.

There wasn't really much for 8mile to gain from it either other than proving flyboy sings some naughty songs and made a flag that looked like it was assembled by an infant. I am delighted it has happened though don't get me wrong.

3 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

I'm more interested in why anyone would put Celtic on their coupon - even at -4 they were probably odds on

Pretty sure he made up the coupon thing as well in order to make himself appear successful at gambling. 

So far in 8 Miles storied career on here he has lied about kicking some "junkies" cider about the place in front of his daughter, lied about throwing shite at his pals, send creepy PMs about other posters and almost certainly contacted Bobbys work. Have I missed anything?

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

This. 8Mile slowly trying to back out of this and pretend he really got us all going. The reality of it is, if we had all bought into his threadbare ruse, he would be in here proudly stood atop his deranged lie hurling faeces at Magee.

I'm sure the irony of a man with nearly 19 thousand posts on an Internet forum criticising others for, erm, posting on an Internet forum, is lost on the thick c**t as well. 

Archived