Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way if you are going to stalk someone, stalk some famous and worthy of mentalist behaviour like Katy Perry or Margot Robbie or even Efe Ambrose.
But to stalk a slightly overweight 40 year old plumber from Stirling?
Well that is just genuinely fucked up.

That's a bit of a harsh way to talk about yourself.

Hi friends and super-sleuths! Another day of high productivity on P&B! Div's butler will surely get a bonus this month!

Tony informs me he's in the Midlands today and been quite busy, but he has been looking in on P&B now and then and assures me he will make an appearance soon! Thank you.

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

Hi friends and super-sleuths! Another day of high productivity on P&B! Div's butler will surely get a bonus this month!

Tony informs me he's in the Midlands today and been quite busy, but he has been looking in on P&B now and then and assures me he will make an appearance soon! Thank you.

What does this mysterious traveler work as?

Can you unzip him from his gimp suit please

12 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

And will "Tony" be able to provide cast iron evidence that he does indeed travel on said supporters bus?

In fairness to the deranged psychopath the "I was just trolling" is literally the only route he could go down now. Unfortunately for him the good people of P&B are simply not going to forget the utterly insane actions this man has taken. From stalking Magee's social network sites to actually creating a mythical character. It's fucking batshit crazy. 

A very, very disturbed individual. 

25 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

tumblr_mjxz84yElm1qkfwf2o1_500.gif

26 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

C6QSjh4VAAA_34L.jpg

33 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

What does this mysterious traveler work as?

Tony is a full time flag critic. He travels the country rating sh!t home made flags and then posting reviews.

Archived