Sign in to follow this  
Henrik's tongue

Tony's Thread.

@Div the community are awaiting the arrival of a chap called Tony to keep a potential Gold thread running.

Is he in your list of posters to be authorised? 

4 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Tony's Thread :lol:

I felt it needed changed.  After all its all about Tony.

8mile not showing up to clear his name by now has certainly confirmed that Tony was a hoax. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Tony was a hoax. 

Shut up you, he is not a hoax.

Wait til Tony gets here, you'll be embarrassed as f**k.

Hmmm...I last visited the forum on Sunday to post some hip hop videos. Anyone fill me in on what I've missed?

4 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Hmmm...I last visited the forum on Sunday to post some hip hop videos. Anyone fill me in on what I've missed?

8Mile being 8Mile

'Nuff said :D

15 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Magee slagged off 8Mile. 8Mile in a flash replied with a picture from Magees facebook claiming his mate was on Magees supporters bus and text him the picture.

He was then asked for proof of said text message and he showed a screenshot of a friend called Tony who had never texted him before this moment. The text was from Saturday afternoon and Tony had declared that he was on this bus "yesterday". Suspicious of Tony's human form he was asked for further proof of who Tony was. Tony turned out to be a nickname, possibly for Stevie.

8Mile then declared that Tony was on his way to London and will joining this very forum last night to prove that 8Mile never made him up.

Bennett then came flying in all guns blazing raging about Jozo t-shirts and a Simpsons gif. In true P&B style the masses have been posting Simpsons gifs for the past 36 hours.

Have I missed anything?

ETA: We're still awaiting the phantom Tony

Edited by Tartantony