Sign in to follow this  
Henrik's tongue

Tony's Thread.

To slink off in shame after making a rip roaring c**t of yourself and looking like an utter basket case on a thread that has seen Sevco take a 5-1 fisting from Celtic being a minor detail now is some acheivememt.

I can hold my hands up and admit to posting some utter drivel on this forum in the past and losing my shit at times (cue Jimmy with cut & paste of a response I made to him about five years ago) but the 'Tony' invention, complete with made up life story and screengrabs of messages he was sending himself and pictures uploaded/stalked from my facebook is, without a doubt the most tragic, hilarious, creepy, disturbed fucked up thing I have ever seen on Pie & Bovril, even worse than McKee's pished jeans selfie.

8Mile, an utterly tragic, unstable deranged human being. I genuinely would not be surprised were it to be revealed he actually killed Jill Dando.

I've been out, can I assume it's all Simpson gifs and Tony is a no show?

Just now, Romeo said:

I've been out, can I assume it's all Simpson gifs and Tony is a no show?

Tony is in London by all accounts.

4 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Don't thank us. Thank Bennett.

OK! and ta for pointing me in the right direction.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH @bennett

Bennett is this one of your aliases? @Bennett1690 :lol:

Dearest 8Mile, I must leave you. Why, I cannot say. Where, you cannot know. How I will get there, I haven't decided yet. But one thing I can tell you, any time I hear the wind blow it will whisper the name Milesy. And so let us part with a love that will echo through the ages.

Tony

1285933.gif?b64lines=

Edited by Sloop John B

I am wondering why anyone hasn't created an alias account in the name of "Tony" or "8mileTony" or "ShitSlingerTony" or any other username including Tony?

You know just because of the lolsafest it will create if such an account was created only if it was for a few posts before getting binned.