Tony's Thread.

2 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Actually commendable to see Bennett take his medicine. Unlike the other berrz who frequent this section, shitebags to a man, just like their football team yesterday.

That being said, it's a pity he doesn't follow suit and go into hiding like his fellow Peepul.  Would give us all a little break from his dross.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

You really have quite a weird and tragic symbiotic relationship with the worst poster on the board.

Symbiotic?  Really?

I wouldn't have said so.  I fail to see how it does either party much good.

It's got less to do with Bennett than it does a distaste for witnessing some pretty unpleasant bullying.

I'm not entirely convinced that Tony exists imho.

That's true.

What is sadder though, making up an imaginary mate and an imaginary text conversation.

Or having mates that act like fucking daft wee girls talking about people behind their backs.

30 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I didn't ask him to text me! emoji1.png

423756b1fd087697c535d3220f8725e8.jpg

Now I don't know if it's true but given your original username....

c608910bde5cf38b27e762259d32e59c.jpg

Don't care! F**k up Jimmy emoji1.png

You are a creepy b*****d.

There is no one on my bus who knows you or comes from your area.

What is quite concerning is that the flag with 'Six Down Four To Go' on it was one on our bus yesterday, there is a picture of me and my mates on it on my facebook page. So you have taken a photo from my facebook (I blocked you on twitter remember) and invented a conversation between this non existent mate who doesnt go on my bus and doesnt know me and typed a load of messages on to your phone and screenshot it, then posted it on here.

Dont know if it is more tragic, funny or disturbed.

Either way you are a genuine fucking loonball mate.

10 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'm not entirely convinced that Tony exists imho.

There is no one on my CSC called Tony, I help run the bus and know all the 40 or so members as I deal with the season ticket client codes for tickets for away matches.

This guy is seriously fucking disturbed and I am genuinely concerned here, I dont have him on FB but he has stalked me, taken a picture from it and posted it on here along with a made up conversation between two phones with a non existent mate.

Absolute fucking weirdo !

28 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Anyone who texts in a slang manner is an absolute roaster.

If you read the exchanges between 'Tony' and 8Mile you will see the exact same phrases and punctuation style and use of exclamation marks etc.

Its clear they are the same person.

What an absolute fucking zoomer.

6 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

You are a creepy b*****d.

There is no one on my bus who knows you or comes from your area.

What is quite concerning is that the flag with 'Six Down Four To Go' on it was one on our bus yesterday, there is a picture of me and my mates on it on my facebook page. So you have taken a photo from my facebook (I blocked you on twitter remember) and invented a conversation between this non existent mate who doesnt go on my bus and doesnt know me and typed a load of messages on to your phone and screenshot it, then posted it on here.

Dont know if it is more tragic, funny or disturbed.

Either way you are a genuine fucking loonball mate.

No mate, I blocked you on Twitter! :lol: You had a dig at me on here about it yourself mind? 

How do you know nobody on your bus knows me? How do you know 'my area' or who comes from there? Not all my mates stay right beside you thick c**t. Don't you have friends/colleagues from other towns? 

If that was made up then I must've broke some record for lightning quick texting! Settle down you paranoid wreck.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

No mate, I blocked you on Twitter! :lol: You had a dig at me on here about it yourself mind? 

How do you know nobody on your bus knows me? How do you know 'my area' or who comes from there? Not all my mates stay right beside you thick c**t. Don't you have friends/colleagues from other towns? 

If that was made up then I must've broke some record for lightning quick texting! Settle down you paranoid wreck.

I know all the people on my bus as I have been on it for 15 years and am part of the committee, there is no one called Tony, no one from Bo'Ness/Falkirk area and no one who would slag me off behind my back and pinch photos off my facebook and send them to a fucking headcase like you.

Seek help you utter roaster !

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

If you read the exchanges between 'Tony' and 8Mile you will see the exact same phrases and punctuation style and use of exclamation marks etc.

Its clear they are the same person.

What an absolute fucking zoomer.

Seems rather convenient that he accuses you of "singing songs and shouting stuff that you shouldn't" and low and behold his "pal" just happens to mention "the IRA shite" in a run of the mill conversation.

2 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I think getting Tony's second name here might clear this up.

I've just clicked !

'Tony' was the name of the imaginary friend who lived in the mouth of the creepy wee kid in The Shining who he used to have conversations with :lol:

Fucking hell !!!

5 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Seems rather convenient that he accuses you of "singing songs and shouting stuff that you shouldn't" and low and behold his "pal" just happens to mention "the IRA shite" in a run of the mill conversation.

Words fail me, a seriously disturbed individual !

Archived