Tony's Thread.

It must be absolutely shite being bennett. He likes Rangers, Heavy Metal music and westerns ffs. [emoji20] 

You'll find that the majority of social outcasts listen to Heavy Metal.

Aye the old "both are as bad as the other" argument..
In essence that is, in reality utter bollocks.
Yes, we have some fucking nuggets in our support who sometimes sing stuff they shouldnt but, to suggest they are equally as bad as the hordes at Ibrox is factually innacurate and based on, an old Scottish traditional train of thought that giving Rangers a kicking must result in giving Celtic an equal verbal assault and holding both clubs and both supports 50% liable for such issues regardless of the facts of the matter.

Shut up, Dave.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye the old "both are as bad as the other" argument..
In essence that is, in reality utter bollocks.
Yes, we have some fucking nuggets in our support who sometimes sing stuff they shouldnt but, to suggest they are equally as bad as the hordes at Ibrox is factually innacurate and based on, an old Scottish traditional train of thought that giving Rangers a kicking must result in giving Celtic an equal verbal assault and holding both clubs and both supports 50% liable for such issues regardless of the facts of the matter.

My mate's been on the same Celtic bus as you a few times. Funnily enough, he's said you're partial to singing songs and shouting stuff you shouldn't.

He also text me yesterday to wind me up about the score and also mentioned you'd made a pathetic wee flag for yesterday?

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

My mate's been on the same Celtic bus as you a few times. Funnily enough, he's said you're partial to singing songs and shouting stuff you shouldn't.

He also text me yesterday to wind me up about the score and also mentioned you'd made a pathetic wee flag for yesterday?

that's not creepy at all by the way :blink:

3 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

And to think people slag me for making shit up? :lol::lol:

Although I should have smelled bullshit the second you said you had a mate.

6 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Fucking hell. You're a genuine psychopath. I honestly fear for the safety of those around you. Utter, utter creep. 

9 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

1425946286445.gif

Archived