Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Why should he?

He didn't do it.  Why should he be required to condemn that disgusting behaviour more than any of the rest of us?

Is it really just because he supports the same team as the guilty party?  That strikes me as quaint logic.

Lighten up you boring c**t. It was in response to Bennetts attempt to compliment me. 

I couldn't give two fucks what he does. But feel free to over analyse it as much as you always do. 

Look at the state of that. He's even donated money to the Ashley cause by buying the team's shirt and ignoring the boycott.

Some donated money to brown too, they could have bought their club with that.

IMG_1493547965.560871.jpg

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

200,000 **** on the Kingston Bridge, what a day that would be.

Only issue is that this same group of fans couldn't even put their hand in their pockets to donate a few quid each to save the old club but yet this boy thinks they would be willing to just start walking out into traffic in order to........well to do what exactly.......hope that this act of defiance will suddenly make Danny Wilson a good player?

I don't get it, all for it though.

https://youtu.be/ZTT1qUswYL0

6 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_1493536288.226950.thumb.jpg.b6d4023ba40a0c82c6ef9dc1145c1a86.jpg

Won't be regretting this one bit this morning. Steadfast and Staunch til the very end.

According to news reports Shellsuit Boab here is 23 years old.  It's nothing short of a disgrace to look like that when you're only 23.

15 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Racism and assaulting players = ok

T shirts = phone the polis

None of them are acceptable, you and drew appear to think that t shirt is tho.

Archived