Tony's Thread.

11 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Having a good night Bennet? I'm having a superb night

One of the benefits of being no very good is that it's not a shock when you're no very good.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since Green a brigade want to preach equality how about Celtic sharing some of their wealth with the rest of SPFL?

Mate we signed Scott Brown and Stuart Armstrong and both clubs got relegated. You sure you want to go down that road?

My brother stays just next to Ibrox, and texted to say some of their fans were leaving at half time :lol:

Heard it on the radio on the way to our game, certainly sounded very amusing.  Less so the racist bigotry and moronism, but you come to expect that, don't you?  Sevco are a vile, vile club.

But what interests me is the constant howls for "more investment" from their fans and the likes of McCoist.  It's all just very general, "we need more money".  They don't talk about a) how much they'll need, b) where it's going to come from or c) what they would do with it.  It's not analysis, it's not a plan, it's just wishful thinking.  An unspecified amount amount must come from somewhere to spent on something, and that'll solve their problems.  

3 hours ago, Tartantony said:

You alright man?

3 hours ago, bennett said:

Harsh on Tony and uncalled for.

Bin em. Thank you.

10 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Please answer Rugsters question you cowardly little shitebag.

Why should he?

He didn't do it.  Why should he be required to condemn that disgusting behaviour more than any of the rest of us?

Is it really just because he supports the same team as the guilty party?  That strikes me as quaint logic.

Archived