Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think 8Mile is hiding in the Bo'ness thread until all of this blows over. 

He's poked his head in the Kelty thread a couple of times. Reverting back to the helpful, matey 8mile. Surprised no posts in the English premier or champions league threads.

I think thats because those threads contain normal posters who will completely slaughter him!

I spoke with him in the PM group I have with him, Jimmy, Ruggy and Granny Danger. He said he's a bit busy just now but hopes to be back posting soon.

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I spoke with him in the PM group I have with him, Jimmy, Ruggy and Granny Danger. He said he's a bit busy just now but hopes to be back posting soon.

That sounds like quite the meeting of minds. 

That was phenomenal. But for me the standout was magee's final tirade at milesy. I know pnb is a hotbed for hypocrisy and lack of self awareness, but that takes the biscuit. The absolute nadir. It was effectively his autobiography of pnb and it was aimed at someone else. Incredible.

12 minutes ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

This thread needs to be closed, re-located to the Gold Section, admittedly there are still a few fantastic Simpsons gifs, but I fear this golden thread may be headed the same way as Mis-spelt footballers.
Lock & move.

Aye, I think it's done.

I just spent a few minutes trying to do the Sideshow Bob rake scene with "I'm Here" as the caption. The magic just wasn't there anymore.

Mods please.

Archived