Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Nizzy said:

Hmmm...I last visited the forum on Sunday to post some hip hop videos. Anyone fill me in on what I've missed?

Magee slagged off 8Mile. 8Mile in a flash replied with a picture from Magees facebook claiming his mate was on Magees supporters bus and text him the picture.

He was then asked for proof of said text message and he showed a screenshot of a friend called Tony who had never texted him before this moment. The text was from Saturday afternoon and Tony had declared that he was on this bus "yesterday". Suspicious of Tony's human form he was asked for further proof of who Tony was. Tony turned out to be a nickname, possibly for Stevie.

8Mile then declared that Tony was on his way to London and will joining this very forum last night to prove that 8Mile never made him up.

Bennett then came flying in all guns blazing raging about Jozo t-shirts and a Simpsons gif. In true P&B style the masses have been posting Simpsons gifs for the past 36 hours.

Have I missed anything?

ETA: We're still awaiting the phantom Tony

20 minutes ago, Tartantony said:

Magee slagged off 8Mile. 8Mile in a flash replied with a picture from Magees facebook claiming his mate was on Magees supporters bus and text him the picture.

He was then asked for proof of said text message and he showed a screenshot of a friend called Tony who had never texted him before this moment. The text was from Saturday afternoon and Tony had declared that he was on this bus "yesterday". Suspicious of Tony's human form he was asked for further proof of who Tony was. Tony turned out to be a nickname, possibly for Stevie.

8Mile then declared that Tony was on his way to London and will joining this very forum last night to prove that 8Mile never made him up.

Bennett then came flying in all guns blazing raging about Jozo t-shirts and a Simpsons gif. In true P&B style the masses have been posting Simpsons gifs for the past 36 hours.

Have I missed anything?

ETA: We're still awaiting the phantom Tony

Eh hello Tony!

Hmmm...I last visited the forum on Sunday to post some hip hop videos. Anyone fill me in on what I've missed?

8Mile kept pushing this story of Magee's flags and love of the IRA. Magee kept pushing back for proof of this. 8Mile kept pushing some guy who goes on Magee's bus and produced text messages showing that this guy, Tony, kept pushing the issue of Magee's choice of songs. Magee then kept pushing back that there wasn't a guy called Tony on his bus at which point 8Mile kept pushing the fact that it was just a nickname. At this point the rest of P+B starting to keep pushing doubts about this scenario and, when unable to produce the correct times evidence of a text conversation, 8Mile appears to have kept pushing and eventually pushed himself over the edge.

Keep pushing.

Archived