Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dearest 8Mile, I must leave you. Why, I cannot say. Where, you cannot know. How I will get there, I haven't decided yet. But one thing I can tell you, any time I hear the wind blow it will whisper the name Milesy. And so let us part with a love that will echo through the ages.

Tony

1285933.gif?b64lines=

I am wondering why anyone hasn't created an alias account in the name of "Tony" or "8mileTony" or "ShitSlingerTony" or any other username including Tony?

You know just because of the lolsafest it will create if such an account was created only if it was for a few posts before getting binned.

9 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

I can hold my hands up and admit to posting some utter drivel on this forum in the past and losing my shit at times (cue Jimmy with cut & paste of a response I made to him about five years ago)

HTH

what a fucking spamcake this one is.....!

I have a parent and child season ticket at CP and take my kids turn about, im catholic, my wifes protestant, the kids go to a non denomonational school, religion isnt even mentioned in our family yet you ya fucking moronic, petty, bitter, prejudiced, bigoted wee man have the audacity to say my kids should be taken from because i take them to CP and are automaticaly steeping them in bigotry...!!!! Go and take a flying f**k to yourself you stupid imbecelic wee fanny.... like ive said its YOU who is the bigot here pal with all the prejudiced nonsens you spout....why? Because you are a bitter sad wee man...

Now once again.....go and f**k yourself...BIGOT !!!!

One more amusing Magee story. There's a thread in the gold forum Top 50 Posters of all time (I was comfortably Top 10 btw), he actually created aliases to vote for himself on the sly. 

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

I am wondering why anyone hasn't created an alias account in the name of "Tony" or "8mileTony" or "ShitSlingerTony" or any other username including Tony?

You know just because of the lolsafest it will create if such an account was created only if it was for a few posts before getting binned.

Im hoping someone somehow can get in touch with Paul Simon and get him to rework his classic 80's song

"I can call you Betty,

And Betty when you call me you can call me ..............Tony !"

1 minute ago, Jimmy85 said:

HTH

One more amusing Magee story. There's a thread in the gold forum Top 50 Posters of all time (I was comfortably Top 10 btw), he actually created aliases to vote for himself on the sly. 

giphy.gif

Just now, Flybhoy said:

Im hoping someone somehow can get in touch with Paul Simon and get him to rework his classic 80's song

"I can call you Betty,

Can't you get Tony to help with that? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

"I can call you Betty,

He's too busy reworking 50 ways to leave your liver for Kinky.

Just now, Zen Archer said:

He's too busy reworking 50 ways to leave your liver for Kinky.

I wonder if Kinky will log in for another session any time soon? A sure fire way is to mhake shpeeling errurs and blad glammur also I usually find making a complete c**t out of a post gets his attention.

Archived