Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said last night that this thread brought me more joy than the birth of my daughter.  I would now quite happily trade her if it meant the scenes would never end. This is fucking incredible. 

A special thanks goes to 8mile for making this all possible by generally being a pathological liar and all round psychopath  

To slink off in shame after making a rip roaring c**t of yourself and looking like an utter basket case on a thread that has seen Sevco take a 5-1 fisting from Celtic being a minor detail now is some acheivememt.

I can hold my hands up and admit to posting some utter drivel on this forum in the past and losing my shit at times (cue Jimmy with cut & paste of a response I made to him about five years ago) but the 'Tony' invention, complete with made up life story and screengrabs of messages he was sending himself and pictures uploaded/stalked from my facebook is, without a doubt the most tragic, hilarious, creepy, disturbed fucked up thing I have ever seen on Pie & Bovril, even worse than McKee's pished jeans selfie.

8Mile, an utterly tragic, unstable deranged human being. I genuinely would not be surprised were it to be revealed he actually killed Jill Dando.

Archived