Tony's Thread.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why should he?
He didn't do it.  Why should he be required to condemn that disgusting behaviour more than any of the rest of us?
Is it really just because he supports the same team as the guilty party?  That strikes me as quaint logic.

You really have quite a weird and tragic symbiotic relationship with the worst poster on the board.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Go on then, defender of all that is good and pure in the game, tell us what is wrong with the tackle.

We're discussing the t shirt that you find acceptable right now.

18 minutes ago, bennett said:

None of them are acceptable, you and drew appear to think that t shirt is tho.

You post about the abuse of children for no other reason than point scoring...then you have the brass neck to post about whats acceptable.:blink:

You really are a horrible creepy little shitebag....sooner you get a perm ban the better.

Well I enjoyed myself yesterday immensely.

A few observations that may or may not have been picked up on TV.

When Sinclair scored the penalty he celebrated running along the touchline with Griffiths and got a few plastic drinks cups thrown at them for their troubles. I was looking over and two orcs from the Govan Stand ran onto the track and stood at the digital boards for a good five to ten seconds giving the standard rude hand gestures, all the while not one policeman or steward thought to run along and maybe do something, one said numpty then made his way onto the pitch and confronted Simunovic, then Griffiths and Brown, it was only once the referee grabbed hold of the meathead that a couple of stewards/police from the dugout area, the opposite side of the fucking ground decided to intervene, a good 30 seconds or so after he first climbed out of the stand, the atmosphere at this point was utterly toxic, reminiscent of the night at Tynecastle when that halfwit banjoed Neil Lennon, I genuinely feared a full scale riot was on the cards then.

It boils down to the fact that the utter scum who make up a large demographic of the home support cannot accept or tolerate any form of slight on their club, even opponents scoring and celebrating goals against them is deemed unacceptable and justification for any form of violence, threats of violence or disgusting racist bigoted behaviour.

The songbook from the orcs who stayed past the first half an hour was as vile, deplorable and disgusting as I have ever heard at football in my life, when you rejoice and sing about peadophilia in the context of banter, abuse and point scoring it is clear you are the type of individual who shouldnt be allowed out of the fucking house, Rangers board members, fans groups and representatives of new and old club have conveniently buried their head in the sand over this and the blatant and abhorrent sectarian anti catholic bile that spews out of the support at matches at Ibrox and away from home.

Its time the decent Rangers fans stood up against this abhorrent culture in their support, sadly its unlikely they will and will just be cowed into silence by the knuckle dragging mouth breathing pondlife that it appears are rapidly becoming the norm amongst the clubs supporters.

As for the match, three things of beauty..

Simunovic's tackle 8)

Griffiths turning round to the Govan Stand and giving the 'get it up you' double fist pump to the seething masses after delivering the free kick for Boyata's header :lol:

Michael Lustig's goal and celebration, utter filth :wub:

Archived