Sign in to follow this  
jagfox BLM

Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The 'Hate Celtic' comment from one of them was remarkable.

It's fine.  I just read it as an instruction.

When a team scores a 92nd minute winner as a bolt of lightning ignites the sky, you probably have to accept that it wasn't meant to be your day. Gutted, because we had a real shot today and it's easy to point the three or four moments where things could have gone differently. Proud because we performed brilliantly to even take it to that stage. It was a great match and I'm glad we played our part. Great atmosphere pre-match and in the ground. Stunning tifo display from the Dandies.

Second is the new first.

Like I said. That Hayes cutback to McLean was the potential game changer.

Why didn't he just play it with his right? Just slot it across and McLean has a tap in ffs.

Literal game of two halves. Aberdeen should have been out of sight but Celtic after the second half deserved it.

Rogic with the winner was tremendous.

Well, that was a smashing final.  It's fair to say after Crocodile Dundee, Tom Rogic is my most favourite Australian.  Commiserations to the Dons for a fantastic effort and surely you must question McInnes substitution that seemed to flip the game firmly into Celtic's favour. 

An undefeated treble.  That's quite something. :wub:

.  It's fair to say after Crocodile Dundee, Tom Rogic is my most favourite Australian.

What about Kylie Minogue?

Oh do just give it a rest.

The better team won at the end, I'm gutted and I do think Deek made the wrong sub with O'Connor, but you canna change the past, so I'll live with it and survive.

But, to come on a CUP FINAL thread to gloat about a 4 years away possibility id a bit of a knobend thing to do. No-one outside of the cheeks cares, really, unless someone else wins it, don't you understand that?

5 hours ago, Turbo_dee said:

Was that O'Connor letting Rogic wander past him into the box? Great substitution, Derek.

No.

5 hours ago, dogmc said:

So which bbc yts jobber gets to mop up all the spunk liam mcleod is spraying over the commentary box?

You do realise that's he's an Aberdeen fan, I presume?

5 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

as I predicted before the game, the renowned bottlers Aberdeen Football Club have crashed and burned when it truly mattered. congrats on your three runners up finishes this season, Dons  

I totally agree. The great bottlers of Scottish football are second best in every competition in the country. However, what exactly does that make every other team bar Celtic? Including your mob who were bottled by the bottlers in the semi final.

Again, nobody said at the start of the season that Celtic would or even should go unbeaten. Probably because everyone thought it wouldn't happen. Now you have MT claiming a nothing achievement as if it was a given all along.

8589ec9d3cb5ba59143390731fab4b85.jpg

Friends.

Football friends.

6 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

The more you post, the more I'm convinced you're a moron.

Were you one of the losers interviewed at the end of Sportscene there?:unsure2:

Good day out - thought we were good value until the O'Connor sub then it just felt like we invited pressure and only one winner from 70 minutes onwards.

highlights of today:

coming out of Waverley getting serenaded to the tune of 'Ryan jack he's one of our own' but as usual *** c**t couldn't back it up

Bobby 'had a rangers season ticket' Madden failing to deal with Scott Brown's usual physical play....