Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

Again, nobody said at the start of the season that Celtic would or even should go unbeaten. Probably because everyone thought it wouldn't happen. Now you have MT claiming a nothing achievement as if it was a given all along.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good day out - thought we were good value until the O'Connor sub then it just felt like we invited pressure and only one winner from 70 minutes onwards.

highlights of today:

coming out of Waverley getting serenaded to the tune of 'Ryan jack he's one of our own' but as usual *** c**t couldn't back it up

Bobby 'had a rangers season ticket' Madden failing to deal with Scott Brown's usual physical play....

Good day out - thought we were good value until the O'Connor sub then it just felt like we invited pressure and only one winner from 70 minutes onwards.

highlights of today:
coming out of Waverley getting serenaded to the tune of 'Ryan jack he's one of our own' but as usual *** c**t couldn't back it up

Bobby 'had a rangers season ticket' Madden failing to deal with Scott Brown's usual physical play....

'Good day out'.

It was a cup final and your manager fucking shat his breeks when he should've went for the jugular.

Sums Aberdeen up tbh. Perennial shitebags.

1 minute ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

'Good day out'.

It was a cup final and your manager fucking shat his breeks when he should've went for the jugular.

Sums Aberdeen up tbh. Perennial shitebags.

Celbernian trolls out in force it seems......so very predictable:rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, kent_don said:

Lol - your good too - still wanking off over last years cup final thread - still be there when your also rams in the bottom 6?

rams.jpg.5ab1a135d63ff3a76089d61c3cfe33e9.jpg

Do their fair share of pumping sheep tbf.

50 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Again, nobody said at the start of the season that Celtic would or even should go unbeaten. Probably because everyone thought it wouldn't happen. Now you have MT claiming a nothing achievement as if it was a given all along.

It wasn't a given; but neither is it especially impressive.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It wasn't a given; but neither is it especially impressive.

Although it is quite amusing, given the pre-season rhetoric from down Govan way, that the one season Celtic do manage to go unbeaten is the one where (The) Rangers are "back" in the league. 

But not altogether surprising. I don't think it's any coincidence that as soon as a team from Ibrox was in the league, Celtic hired a half-decent manager. From 2012-16, even I could have won them the title. 

2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I thought you couldn't have fans above opposition supporters at Scottish matches?

those seats were not allocated to Celtic and the QP fan (if he is a QP fan) would know that.

10 minutes ago, The Master said:

Although it is quite amusing, given the pre-season rhetoric from down Govan way, that the one season Celtic do manage to go unbeaten is the one where (The) Rangers are "back" in the league. 

But not altogether surprising. I don't think it's any coincidence that as soon as a team from Ibrox was in the league, Celtic hired a half-decent manager. From 2012-16, even I could have won them the title. 

Yes, exactly.

The arrival of Rangers prompted Celtic to up their game.

Reuniting the OF is destructive for competition, despite what we're told.

Well done Celtic. Great achievement to complete a domestic treble, to do it undefeated is remarkable.

Well done Aberdeen, keeping us in the hunt for silverware right up to the last minute of the season.

Its been a long day. I'm tired and a bit deflated. However, I look forward to next season.  

38 minutes ago, kent_don said:

Lol - your good too - still wanking off over last years cup final thread - still be there when your also rams in the bottom 6?

Be quiet you farmyard fornicator, and do not speak ill of our exuberant success.

Another year to wait for you to end your barren run ,unlucks.

Archived