Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot of pish and w@nk being spoken on this thread, mostly by supporters of diddy clubs who were desperate for Aberdeen to get thrashed yesterday and who are annoyed that The Dons came a baw hair away from winning having contributed to a fantastic game.

It was possibly the outcome that satisfied nobody

Aberdeen fans can't be happy because they lost

Celtic fans turned up and tuned in expecting a 90 minute end of season party and got a far more stressful afternoon than they expected

And for the rest of us we're denied the schadenfreude that would have resulted from a Celtic defeat or a humiliation of Aberdeen.

57 minutes ago, Elixir said:

What trophy did he win as manager? The pub league is an irrelevance.

He wasn't wanted and no attempts were made to keep him.

Still have no idea who you are, man. Sorry.

Except no you didn't, and no you won't. Unlucky.

Not sure why you have suddenly resurfaced on an Aberdeen thread, apart from the fact that you are obsessed and feel threatened by Aberdeen. What would I rather have, a team that finished 30 points and thirty six goals better off than Hearts, got to two cup finals, with the extra finance that that generates,or sell out a ticket allocation  (which we actually did do, although you are never going to admit that for some strange reason)? I know what I prefer. Just as an aside, Aberdeen's two visits to Tynecastle this season had 1451 and 1450 away fans in attendance, whereas Hearts two visits to Pittodrie had 1168 and 750 away fans in attendance. Which is the tinpot team?

2 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Arguably celtics greatest ever season and trolling Aberdeen fans is your priority.

Each to their own mate.

Some right serious boring fannies on this thread.

Could take some lessons on how to conduct themselves properly from the Hibs boys.

HH

Nope, sorry.  I don't have to admit that and I've no plans to do so.
During the years since Rangers' liquidation, Celtic have enjoyed stupendous advantages over everyone else.  Their failure until now to win trebles has been evidence of phenomenal underachievement.  The fact that they've not come close to losing, simply proves how grotesque the weekly mismatches are.
I don't see finally punching at their weight as unduly impressive.

????That is wonderful. You've outdone yourself there MT.

Don't mind admitting that my eyes were a bit moist at full time yesterday. A heartbreaking way to end the season, but I've no complaints about the team, the better team won on the day.

Hopefully losing McGinn and Jack (and also either Hayes or McLean according to a rumour that was going around pre-match) doesn't have too bad an effect on the way we set up next season.

Archived