Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Brilliant. It's all about to kick off now Kinky is steaming.

I do love my Scottish cup final threads, of course.  The difference to last year is that the Hibs fans celebrated.  Wee romeo and his acolytes prefer the shit-stirring approach to victory.  The 'Hate Celtic' comment from one of them was remarkable.

I do love my Scottish cup final threads, of course.  The difference to last year is that the Hibs fans celebrated.  Wee romeo and his acolytes prefer the shit-stirring approach to victory.  The 'Hate Celtic' comment from one of them was remarkable.

Brilliant. It's all about to kick off now Kinky is steaming.

^^^ Called it.

When a team scores a 92nd minute winner as a bolt of lightning ignites the sky, you probably have to accept that it wasn't meant to be your day. Gutted, because we had a real shot today and it's easy to point the three or four moments where things could have gone differently. Proud because we performed brilliantly to even take it to that stage. It was a great match and I'm glad we played our part. Great atmosphere pre-match and in the ground. Stunning tifo display from the Dandies.

Second is the new first.

Literal game of two halves. Aberdeen should have been out of sight but Celtic after the second half deserved it.

Rogic with the winner was tremendous.

Well, that was a smashing final.  It's fair to say after Crocodile Dundee, Tom Rogic is my most favourite Australian.  Commiserations to the Dons for a fantastic effort and surely you must question McInnes substitution that seemed to flip the game firmly into Celtic's favour. 

An undefeated treble.  That's quite something. :wub:

Oh do just give it a rest.

The better team won at the end, I'm gutted and I do think Deek made the wrong sub with O'Connor, but you canna change the past, so I'll live with it and survive.

But, to come on a CUP FINAL thread to gloat about a 4 years away possibility id a bit of a knobend thing to do. No-one outside of the cheeks cares, really, unless someone else wins it, don't you understand that?

5 hours ago, dogmc said:

So which bbc yts jobber gets to mop up all the spunk liam mcleod is spraying over the commentary box?

You do realise that's he's an Aberdeen fan, I presume?

5 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

as I predicted before the game, the renowned bottlers Aberdeen Football Club have crashed and burned when it truly mattered. congrats on your three runners up finishes this season, Dons  

I totally agree. The great bottlers of Scottish football are second best in every competition in the country. However, what exactly does that make every other team bar Celtic? Including your mob who were bottled by the bottlers in the semi final.

Archived