Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

56 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Can't we have a separate thread for all the losers who's season is over already to converse and leave this one for the champions and dons?

Stay strong bro x

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Question for the P&B stattos on the off-chance that Aberdeen win today. Who was the last person to lift the Scottish Cup as captain with two different clubs? Has anybody done it in as short a time as Shinnie might today (2015 & 2017)?

Tom Boyd maybe 

10 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I hope you get pumped today and there's hundreds thousands of Aberdeen fans, young and old in tears as they leave the national stadium and slither back up to the land of the sheep as Aberdeen bottle two cup finals in one season and bottle yet another big occasion.

Mate I have personally seen the Dons lift more cups than hibs have won in their miserable 140 plus years existence.

Just now, Dubford don said:

Mate I have personally seen the Dons lift more cups than hibs have won in their miserable 140 plus years existence.

mate, no one cares. The fact is, Aberdeen haven't won a major trophy for 27 (TWENTY SEVEN) years. And its extremely unlikely that will change today as they face up to one of the finest sides Scottish Football has ever had the privilege to witness.

mate, no one cares. The fact is, Aberdeen haven't won a major trophy for 27 (TWENTY SEVEN) years. And its extremely unlikely that will change today as they face up to one of the finest sides Scottish Football has ever had the privilege to witness.

keep pushing.

7 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Like I said I class the league cup the same as the Scottish cup it's the same teams you need to beat to win it,remember watching hibs lift it v killie and your fans didn't look too unhappy that day.

14 minutes ago, Dubford don said:

Like I said I class the league cup the same as the Scottish cup it's the same teams you need to beat to win it,remember watching hibs lift it v killie and your fans didn't look too unhappy that day.

i didnt say you shouldn't celebrate it, I said its not a major trophy.

Rain forecast today, was thinking of the last time it rained at a final? 

Cant see anything other than a comfortable Celtic win. They just have too many quality attacking players for Aberdeen to stop.

3-1 Celtic game over after 30 mins.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Cant see anything other than a comfortable Celtic win. They just have too many quality attacking players for Aberdeen to stop.

Without wanting to go full FlyerTon (you never want to go full FlyerTon) rain's not expected until 5/6pm so we'll see how it goes.

It was chucking down for the 2011 final, Celtic 3-0 Motherwell.

16 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

You're right, I wish we'd just been knocked out by Hibs.

Naturally, near enough every year Hearts aren't in the final I wish they were, but the inevitability of Celtic's treble this season has meant I don't think I've ever cared less - coupled with the shan squad we've had as well of course.

Archived