Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp

I've never used the word 'sanguine' in a post before, but I'd like to do so now.

I'm remarkably sanguine about today. 

A whole ream of big game failures and an inability to perform against Celtic means that I'm avoiding the massive peaks of hope and optimism that comes with any football game.

What will be, will be. This is the best Celtic side in a generation and it'll take a curious set of events for them to lose...however, fitba is fitba, as we all know. 

I just want the team to turn up, and not let themselves down. Anything more than that would be a bonus.

I've never used the word 'sanguine' in a post before, but I'd like to do so now.
I'm remarkably sanguine about today. 
A whole ream of big game failures and an inability to perform against Celtic means that I'm avoiding the massive peaks of hope and optimism that comes with any football game.
What will be, will be. This is the best Celtic side in a generation and it'll take a curious set of events for them to lose...however, fitba is fitba, as we all know. 
I just want the team to turn up, and not let themselves down. Anything more than that would be a bonus.

c797f564ce6aab3075bb4c4e413b746d.gif

29 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Some amount of old Aberdeen accounts and new posters being woken from their cryogenic slumber now.

Surprisingly not a peep from StandFree....

.......oh hang on, silly me !

Aberdeen 9-8 Celtic AET. Aberdeen win 4-3 on penalties.

I dreamt it last night, seriously (and yes, I'm fully aware that pens were needless with Dons being a goal up at end of ET).

I love Scottish Cup final day.

I enjoy seeing all the highlights from all the rounds, not just because Brechin get on the big boys channel in English.

Archived