Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

You're right, I wish we'd just been knocked out by Hibs.

I do too.

Three.

:(

I'm hoping that Celtc win; not solely out of bitterness, but mostly out of bitterness.

I also like to believe that Hibs will aim to challenge Aberdeen, Hearts & St Johnstone for second-place next season. A Celtc win would mean very little to their campaign whilst Aberdeen are more likely to benefit and consolidate their place as 'best of the rest'. Perhaps any boost would be negligible, but it certainly wasn't the case for Hibs: league winners and cheated (never defeated) in cup competitions.

Doubled attendances and the corpse of Kenny Miller was a nice bonus.

Aberdeen remain as a reminder to what Hibs could have achieved, had we not been shackled by the SPFL's bias playoff policy and their unethical enforcing of relegation.

'The officials to fail to give a clear handball in the buildup to Celtc's winner; Celtc to score the only goal of the game, cruelly deflected in by the culprit in Hibs' semi-final; an early goal in a dull, meaningless win for Celtc; Aberdeen regressing to their 2012-selves, paving the way for Hibs to clinch second-spot.' Please.

Even if all of that happens, my Schadenfreuderection won't get past a semi. Erectile Hibsfunction.

8 hours ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I'll light a candle for you and your poor fellow supporters who have to bravely get a train and have a bit of a nightmare finding a pub near the ground. Like everyone else who's been to hampden.

I salute you.

I personally hate having to get a train with your fans to Kings Park singing about Jimmy Savile when the bona fide *** b*****ds have the good grace to go to Mount Florida where there are pubs. 

Aye it's like the strip in San Antonio at the other end, you poor, poor victims you. Is there anything, anything at all that you think isn't out to get you because...... Celtic?

Nope

A minutes silence rather than applause is apt for tomorrow.

Children as young as my own wee boy were killed this week.

I can't see how applause fits that scenario.

Forget the last pint. Get in the stadium. Sing loud, take in the atmosphere and pay our respects.

COYR

I do too.

Three.

[emoji20]

I'm hoping that Celtc win; not solely out of bitterness, but mostly out of bitterness.
I also like to believe that Hibs will aim to challenge Aberdeen, Hearts & St Johnstone for second-place next season. A Celtc win would mean very little to their campaign whilst Aberdeen are more likely to benefit and consolidate their place as 'best of the rest'.
Perhaps any boost would be negligible, but it certainly wasn't the case for Hibs: league winners and cheated (never defeated) in cup competitions. Doubled attendances and the corpse of Kenny Miller was a nice bonus.
Aberdeen remain as a reminder to what Hibs could have achieved, had we not been shackled by the SPFL's bias playoff policy and their unethical enforcing of relegation.

'The officials to fail to give a clear handball in the buildup to Celtc's winner; Celtc to score the only goal of the game, cruelly deflected in by the culprit of the semi-final; an early goal in a dull, meaningless win for Celtc; Aberdeen permanently regressing to their 2012-selves.' Please.
Even if all of that happens, my Schadenfreuderection won't get past a semi. Erectile Hibsfunction.

DANDIES 3-2 HIBEES
HIBEES KNOW THAT IT'S TRUE

First beer down already. Nerves have kicked in.
Wish I didn't feel so optimistic about this one.

I'm up already which is fucking ridiculous. Don't think I'll bother with a beer just yet.

Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Archived