Hibs v Raith

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was good to see Murray, Humphrey and Martin get a run out last night. Martin didn't have a great game but Murray was superb, especially in the first half. He could do with bulking up a bit but technically he looked excellent. Humphrey had Mchattie on toast last night and showed us what we've missed from him over the past few months, I would definitely keep him.

First half I thought Raith were as poor a team as I've seen at Easter Road this season. There was massive gaps between midfield and defence which allowed keatings and Graham to drop in, pick up the ball, turn and play it out wide. Far too much time given to a team with very little experience and lacking match practice. Second half Raith played with much more aggression and impetus and probably deserved to get something out of the game.

9 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Its been for some time.

Our keepers just assume the wall will stop the shot and leave that entire area open. It's been like that for fucking ages and never changes.

Msyne something to do with having a journeyman junior striker as a goalkeeping coach.

Stevie Mallan likes this :thumsup2

13 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

If we keep st.mirren up then we demand Stevie Mallan in return and you can maybe have spam Stanton  

*coughs politely*

Sam will be coming to us again. We shouldn't give him the option of going anywhere else.

17 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I'd actually probably take that :shutup

You can keep Stanton though.

10 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

*coughs politely*

Sam will be coming to us again. We shouldn't give him the option of going anywhere else.

Look we have Harris, Handling, Stanton and Graham up for grabs. Hurry up and take your pick, 2 each. Cheers x

4 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Look we have Harris, Handling, Stanton and Graham up for grabs. Hurry up and take your pick, 2 each. Cheers x

Can I reserve Stanton now, and get back to you with my second choice? 

11 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

More importantly, how are you getting on with selling McGinn for £10m? Gonna hurry up with that?

Archived