Glenafton v Talbot Junior Cup Final 2017

Stillseekfedup

Talbot toon looking well, saw the flags etc up today.
I'm personally concentrating on the league games at present, could be a huge boost going in to the final as league champions who ever wins it.
Not to forget rob Roy who could still do it [emoji106]????

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Foodbanks and soup kitchens were not frowned upon or joked about during the miners strike, and i just dont think the comments about them are funny or relevent on this thread. I passed thro Auchinleck today and was impressed with the street decorations , and its great to see the two communities putting in an effort to give the two villages a wee boost.  

come on,glenafton 93 this is not the guardian or question time do you really think we are having a laugh at the expence of people in difficult situations,past or present,its a bit of banter about neighbouring towns and football rivalry.If my comment about foodbanks really offended you please accept my apologies or if your angry cause someone got the last box of rice crispies before you, in the que at foodbank then try another cereal,there all greeaaat.

Well i do think people were trying to make it seem funny about Foodbanks and Soup kitchens which have returned , i full well  remember the  communities here  having to rely on them . I like the banter between the Talbot, Cumnock , and the soon to be League and Cup double winning team  :) but i think some things are off limits.

1 hour ago, Quantum Leap said:

Ok buddy.

You will never hear any more from me on the subject but be assured I feel you. I went into a Sainsbury's at 11pm last weekend and bought a lot of sandwiches, wraps and sausage rolls that were on sale at 15p an item.

I walked around where I live ( not Auchinleck these days ) and gave them out.

I also was the holder of foodbank vouchers and was responsible for giving them out to people who I knew needed them and wouldn't abuse the system.

Still I think we need to lighten up a little.

emoji106.png

And don't count your emoji215.png

This forum gets stranger by the day!

48 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Doesn't make me a bad person does it?emoji57.png

It's a football forum and your posting from America about TVs on another thread.

Ironic isn't it.

America?

I've hurt your feelings. I'm sorry.

55 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

No you haven't. I just find your comment distasteful.
I thought you stated that you lived in America?
Must have been somebody else.emoji57.png

And I found yours bizarre. Best left at that.

3 minutes ago, Quantum Leap said:

Well done to Glenafton in winning the league.
Our run of 4 straight titles had to come to an end some day.
I hope Butch is ok as he was carried of with a suspected broken neck.emoji47.png

Hope the boy's ok,QL! Talbot squad right down to the bare bones as it is!  Lookin' forward to a good Cup Final now,bud! :thumsup2

Archived