New clubs in the East of Scotland

1 minute ago, Marten said:
41 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:
I personally feel we need more Dundee representation in the West of Scotland Football League.

Whilst we're at it, the SOS and NCL are quite small leagues. Maybe we can merge the two?

Stranger things have happened. 

1 hour ago, Burnieman said:

Very bizarre, I've also heard that at least one West Lothian club (not Harthill) still think they have a chance of joining the WoS.    I wonder what goes through people's minds at times.

Who is it? Go on, I need a laugh.

2 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I personally feel we need more Dundee representation in the West of Scotland Football League.

If the WoS had elected SJFA-orientated officeholders there was scope for all kinds of fun and games given the lack of fixed boundaries for leagues but the statement about using county boundaries with the EoS shows that isn't happening.

If the WoS had elected SJFA-orientated officeholders there was scope for all kinds of fun and games given the lack of fixed boundaries for leagues but the statement about using county boundaries with the EoS shows that isn't happening.

It’s a good thing and the WOSFL and EOSFL are obviously talking behind the scenes so we don’t end up with madness like some WL clubs East and some West. I agree with the Harthill decision as it’s on the boundary although their travel reason will backfire is the WOS and SOS ever merge as D&G is a long trip for them.

4 hours ago, Burnieman said:

Very bizarre, I've also heard that at least one West Lothian club (not Harthill) still think they have a chance of joining the WoS.    I wonder what goes through people's minds at times.

“Delusions of Grandeur”

How ironic... 😂

44 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Its Armadale Thistle......

Fauldhouse and Stoneyburn yet to apply for the EoSFL,

2 weeks to go.....

Whitburn applied for both,wisely. 

Once this process is all said and done it will be interesting to see which clubs have been "re-Directed" to which league after approaching and/or applying to their favoured league.

Still, it is sad to see any clubs trying to get into the WoS on the coat-tails of Harthill.

Edited by Dev

I like how the EOS application form as a question Why does your Club wish to join the East of Scotland Football Association/League?

Wonder if "Because everyone else has left the Juniors and we've got nobody to play against" is an acceptable answer? :)