New clubs in the East of Scotland

Whitburn especially have previous for being fools when they refused to join the Superleague at a time when they were one of the best junior sides in Scotland. To still misread the runes is just mental.

Edited by Skipper

3 hours ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Apparently the West Lothian teams are thinking of visiting the Scilly Isles to get their advice on how their league is run with a view to copying them.

To achieve that , WL clubs would have to copy the Scilly Isles' system , whereby the clubs "swap" players  at the end of each season, to  even up standards overall............and stop any one team from dominating year on year !

We need a West Lothian club to declare to stir things up [emoji23]

It’ll happen eventually, it’s inevitable but who will be the one that breaks ranks? Will it be this season? Their league looks pretty weak with the Fife exodus but is it enough to sway any West Lothian club to defect yet? Any guesses who is less staunchly Junior than the rest Burnie_man?

5 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

It’ll happen eventually, it’s inevitable but who will be the one that breaks ranks? Will it be this season? Their league looks pretty weak with the Fife exodus but is it enough to sway any West Lothian club to defect yet? Any guesses who is less staunchly Junior than the rest Burnie_man?

No idea.  Heard a few rumours but didn't think they held much water.  We'll find out after 31st March I guess.

I imagine this photo is an old photo and all the Blackburn road signs now have Welcome to the land of the East of Scotland, below Blackburn? [emoji23]

Further below that should be a, Come and Join Us! [emoji12]
Blackburn_-_Daily_Record_Image.jpeg

I imagine this photo is an old photo and all the Blackburn road signs now have Welcome to the land of the East of Scotland, below Blackburn? [emoji23]

Further below that should be a, Come and Join Us! [emoji12]
Blackburn_-_Daily_Record_Image.jpeg.6b5e17aee9d4ca6cdf5e6c096935064b.jpeg

With the staunch Juniors of West Lothian circling the wagons round them I’d expect every sign has a pillbox under it to stand guard from hostile attacks.

is there any update to clubs applying or considering applying to the EOS next season?  I realise some of these decisions may be on hold due to the current situation and so wondered if the EOS is considering giving a extension to the deadline?