New clubs in the East of Scotland

4 minutes ago, LoveFitbaw said:

Is there leagues below the conference in the east of Scotland set up? Heard syntgenta amateurs had moved to the east set up but can’t find anything about it. Apologies if it’s nothing to do with this thread. 

They were rejected due to ground difficulties. This season the Division 1 conferences are the lowest league

4 minutes ago, LoveFitbaw said:

Is there leagues below the conference in the east of Scotland set up? Heard syntgenta amateurs had moved to the east set up but can’t find anything about it. Apologies if it’s nothing to do with this thread. 

There was rumour of them joining east region juniors but nothing has came out about it

18 minutes ago, LoveFitbaw said:

I take it the date for joining the juniors has well past? 

Yes, the deadline for applications was 31st March. Late applications are possible, but it's up to the EOS whether or not they get accepted. It looks like Kinnoul only got accepted for 2019/20 as Eyemouth withdrew.

If he means joining the juniors the decisions won't be made until the ERSJFA and SJFA AGMs that haven't happened yet.
Oops, I misread that post...

When are those AGMs actually?

2 minutes ago, LoveFitbaw said:

So they could still join the juniors but not the east of Scotland? 

Syngenta are meant to have applied for the East Juniors. Along with a Dunblane team playing out of Sauchie and the basically guaranteed Linlithgow Rose & Bo'ness United junior editions. Technically more could apply for the juniors up until they've had their AGM.

3 hours ago, Wee Fifer said:

Don’t talk sh1te Alan. You need to get a f*cking grip mate. ( look at me I’m all grown up now , thanks Spyro)

Were Dundonald not shafted by their comrades for a similar simple mistake? 

Then there’s Kelty and Bo’ness, surely can’t have forgotten them being shafted by their comrades for mistakes. After all you are a Camelon fanny remember. 

No, you’re still an immature fanny :P

14 minutes ago, Wee Fifer said:

Yeah I know mate, attacking the poster and not the post just isn’t my thing . Watch this space though one day I will be a f*cking Big Fifer talking all sorts of sh1te about Susan Boyle and lemon curd. It will all be thanks to you ;)

Are you now delusional? You are a tragic keyboard warrior who has repeatedly attacked posters and not the posts.

10 minutes ago, Wee Fifer said:

So is it only ok for the EOS to move goalposts? 

There is a slight difference between moving the goalposts to stop clubs coming in and being flexible to allow more clubs to come in...

Not looking for an argument mate as I know you’re one of the more sensible ones around these shores. Neither am I against the idea of a fully functioning pyramid. The point I’m trying to make is that in order to achieve this all parties need to be singing from the same hymn sheet. That will never happen while you have associations pulling in different directions. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and mine is that the constant scaremongering that went on in here by a certain poster due to his hatred and obsession with an official in one of those associations is why we are where we are. Those that were radicalised by him will disagree and I’m fine with that. They can red dot and name call me as long as they wish but it is hypocritical to say the SFA are moving goalposts and stopping clubs coming in but it’s ok for the EOS to block the juniors entering at tier 6 then accept clubs from their association after the deadline has passed.

I'm more powerful than I thought [emoji23] give it a rest you utter rocket

2 hours ago, Marten said:

Yes, the deadline for applications was 31st March. Late applications are possible, but it's up to the EOS whether or not they get accepted. It looks like Kinnoul only got accepted for 2019/20 as Eyemouth withdrew.

Was skeptical on that last bit but then I saw this tweet: