New clubs in the East of Scotland

18 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Run by the only organisation that’s more incompetent too.

Next week we may (should ?) hear which clubs have applied to join the EoS.

But we still don't know when the SFA club licensing results, will be notified to the 17 or so clubs concerned. It seems to be general knowledge that Dalkeith, Blackburn , Bonnyrigg and Cumnock applied, but  not who are the others are (?).

12 minutes ago, Robert James said:

But we still don't know when the SFA club licensing results, will be notified to the 17 or so clubs concerned. It seems to be general knowledge that Dalkeith, Blackburn , Bonnyrigg and Cumnock applied, but  not who are the others are (?).

Camelon 

26 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Penicuik, jeanfield, st Andrews, tynecastle, broxburn, haddington, easthouses, bo'ness are ones I believe I have heard. Although what stage I don't know.

17 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Camelon 

Good news. Did they apply before 1st January 2019 ?

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Penicuik, jeanfield, st Andrews, tynecastle, broxburn, haddington, easthouses, bo'ness are ones I believe I have heard. Although what stage I don't know.

Excellent if correct. That leaves a half a dozen or so Licence applicants, we can only guess about at this stage.

20 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Think Tranent and Dundonald are known to be doing it as well. A comment from Burnieman at one point was that Sauchie and Dunbar were the only surprising absences.

Can we expect club licensing decisions at the next SFA Board meeting - April ?

4 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Think Tranent and Dundonald are known to be doing it as well. A comment from Burnieman at one point was that Sauchie and Dunbar were the only surprising absences.

Both were late to the EOS party so probably not in a rush to apply, plus Dunbar have had problems with the council or something concerning their facilities. At least both have lights though.

45 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Good news. Did they apply before 1st January 2019 ?

Excellent if correct. That leaves a half a dozen or so Licence applicants, we can only guess about at this stage.

Camelon applied before january.  Just lights the problem. Bo'ness didnt apply apparently

Just now, FairWeatherFan said:

I thought they had based on the mention of little kerse being ruled out by the sfa. Not sure why it would of been an sfa matter unless they were in the process of getting licensed.

The list that burnieman put up a few months back boness and sauchie werent on that. not sure whysomeone said sfa i think they probably meant eosfl. As they wanted to play at little kerse but are now playing at Camelon until the end of the season

3 minutes ago, Hertz1874 said:

Is the deadline not 31st March for applications? And then a meeting after that to decide what happens.

3 minutes ago, Hertz1874 said:

Is the deadline not 31st March for applications? And then a meeting after that to decide what happens.

For applications to eosfl yes

Going into this time last year there was at least a sense of the numbers to have applied. Some wouldn't be publicly confirmed until early April once fees were received.

Unless people are playing their cards a lot closer to their chest this time round, I'm not expecting much movement beyond what we know.

25 minutes ago, stanley said:

The talk of the East juniors joining the seniors has probably prevented another potential exodus.  Interesting to see if any east juniors have applied other than Glenrothes.

Not just being in the pyramid, moving to split Super Leagues was probably the biggest factor. If the East Region had voted to keep the current format I think there would of been a few nudged to the EoS.