New clubs in the East of Scotland

6 minutes ago, falkirktv said:

Yeah if they had a plan that would be a start but they don’t do should get told to bolt!

From recent posts I am forming the opinion that Syngenta are "not the flavour of the month" in your part of Falkirk!

When I used to be involved in youth football some clubs (managers) were a real turn off that we really disliked.  Just wondering if there are any similar issues buried beneath your posts. Apologies if I am wrong.

From what I have read Syngenta would be a real credit to the EoSL.  Personally I think that the EoSL management should be going that extra mile to help "incubate" progressive teams like Syngenta.

2 minutes ago, falkirktv said:

Yeah if they had a plan that would be a start but they don’t do should get told to bolt!

As "falkirktv" can you shed some light  as to why  East Stirlingshire's  proposed arrangement (with Galaxy ?) to move to Little Kersh, fell through ? 

Whilst on the subject of Shire, last time I visited Firs Park, it was derelict. Is that still the case ?   

13 minutes ago, falkirktv said:

How do you know they don't have a plan?

Let's say they plan to hire out changing rooms. You want them to start paying rent on a facility now that won't be used till July.

1 minute ago, Pyramidic said:

From recent posts I am forming the opinion that Syngenta are "not the flavour of the month" in your part of Falkirk!

When I used to be involved in youth football some clubs (managers) were a real turn off that we really disliked.  Just wondering if there are any similar issues buried beneath your posts. Apologies if I am wrong.

From what I have read Syngenta would be a real credit to the EoSL.  Personally I think that the EoSL management should be going that extra mile to help "incubate" progressive teams like Syngenta.

Why should they get any special treatment, get your ground ready then in you come

1 minute ago, FairWeatherFan said:

How do you know they don't have a plan?

Let's say they plan to hire out changing rooms. You want them to start paying rent on a facility now that won't be used till July.

Just now, falkirktv said:

Why should they get any special treatment, get your ground ready then in you come

How do you know they do? 

My club was like many in getting special treatment, as we applied after the deadline. Inverkeithing were given special treatment by being accepted on the basis of their plans for an open pitch (and they should be proud of what they've done). Lots of us got special treatment for the good of the game. Why should anyone not get special treatment, if it doesn't prejudice anyone else?

The motto of the EoSFL could be 'Mon in.'

Just now, FairWeatherFan said:

Publicly announcing their intention a year in advance even though they never had to. Hiring a manager, asst manager & u20s coach. Plus continuing statements over a full pathway to senior football.

Yet to see one about their ground, if I recall swifts had at least a plan. This lot don’t, and to be honest I hope they get told to do one, will be encouraging people to vote against them, it’s not like there won’t be space in the juniors for them once the rest of east moves, except they won’t get in their either with the ground

Just now, falkirktv said:

Yet to see one about their ground, if I recall swifts had at least a plan. This lot don’t, and to be honest I hope they get told to do one, will be encouraging people to vote against them, it’s not like there won’t be space in the juniors for them once the rest of east moves, except they won’t get in their either with the ground

Hang on - you think you have influence over the EoS vote?

Are you on the Camelon committee?

4 minutes ago, falkirktv said:

Yup. they've went through all that and forgot about the bloody ground! 

Shocking oversight on their part ;)

3 minutes ago, Jason King said:

unless people in Camelon have their own opprobrium against certain teams.

I wonder, have Syngenta been looking to take the Camelon Under 20's?

Think they might be getting ahead of themselves if they think that

3 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Yup. they've went through all that and forgot about the bloody ground! 

Shocking oversight on their part ;)

That’s my point if the ground is complaint in you come, if it’s not and you’ve known for a year then sorry but no.

running about telling people everyone will be on £40 a week, do you think that’s fair on the teams who like say swifts who spent the money on their ground. Is like 30k a year for playing staff, if you’ve that kind of cash you have enough to get your house in order. 

Edited by falkirktv

2 minutes ago, falkirktv said:

That’s my point if the ground is complaint in you come, if it’s not and you’ve known for a year then sorry but no. 

Let's say the were renting out Falkirk Stadium. They have an agreement in principle, but no money's changed hands as its only a match by match basis.

Would that be acceptable to you?

4 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Let's say the were renting out Falkirk Stadium. They have an agreement in principle, but no money's changed hands as its only a match by match basis.

Would that be acceptable to you?

No problem as long as they have a venue that meets criteria

2 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Then how is it any different if they have a rental agreement with a company to provide the changing rooms and a deal with a contractor for the fencing they may or may not require?

You’d need planning for that, they don’t have it, and they don’t have a n agreement either, reliable source from inside syngenta 

42 minutes ago, Robert James said:

As "falkirktv" can you shed some light  as to why  East Stirlingshire's  proposed arrangement (with Galaxy ?) to move to Little Kersh, fell through ? 

Whilst on the subject of Shire, last time I visited Firs Park, it was derelict. Is that still the case ?   

As you are obviously local (to Grangemouth) please could you answer my questions about ESFC  as above?