Motherwell v Dundee, 29/4/17

Imagine losing to a team managed by Neil McCann. Just imagine.

That should be the only motivation needed to get a result on Saturday. That c***s smug face in the post match interview.

c**t.

Intae thum Murrawool.

Can't tell if you like McCann or not?

Anyway, if we don't score 5 in the first half i'm starting the #McCannOot.

Any idea if there's a protest after the game again? That was funny as f**k the last time.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Genuinely don't understand what is unlikeable about McCann. He's completely inoffensive. Bit too polished I suppose particularly in comparison to our last manager in terms of appearance and our one before that in terms of personality but that's a good thing, no?

58 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Genuinely don't understand what is unlikeable about McCann. He's completely inoffensive. Bit too polished I suppose particularly in comparison to our last manager in terms of appearance and our one before that in terms of personality but that's a good thing, no?

I have said it b4 and will say it again. I like McCann as a pundit. Talks more sense than most.

He can be a huge success at Dundee - but only after this Saturday. 

The people I know who don't like him say things like 'if he was chocolate the *** b*****d would eat himself'

The people I know who don't like him say things like 'if he was chocolate the *** b*****d would eat himself'

True, but in the would eat himself if he was chocolate stakes at least we appointed him.

Imagine if it had been Graham Speirs.

1 hour ago, dd23 said:

Imagine if it had been Graham Speirs.

Fucking yessssss. 

Here's to McCann being a roaring success (after Saturday), and more clubs looking to inoffensive pundits for managers.

If nothing else, imagine Speirs' suits on the sidelines...

3 hours ago, thisGRAEME said:

Fucking yessssss. 

Here's to McCann being a roaring success (after Saturday), and more clubs looking to inoffensive pundits for managers.

If nothing else, imagine Speirs' suits on the sidelines...

Press conferences at the piano...could be glorious.

46 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

Press conferences at the piano...could be glorious.

Keeps Accies up and they roll a grand piano out onto NDP, chucks out Delilah like a better dressed Phil Brown.

Archived