Motherwell v Dundee, 29/4/17

I really fear for Motherwell here.

After becoming the first victims of the Neil McCann revolution they will look back fondly on their last game at Pittodrie as a respectable result in hindsight.

20170421_224620.jpg

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That 5-1 thrashing we gave them earlier in the season will seem like a mere tickle compared to the battering we will deliver in this game.

There is no way this post will come back to haunt me. None.

16 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Either that or we look back on the Aberdeen game at Dens in the same way emoji51.png

No chance. My source at the club tells me that Neil has replaced training with morning and afternoon sessions of watching YouTube montage videos of him in his prime. If that doesn't inspire them then we deserve to go doon with the dabs.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

After becoming the first victims of the Neil McCann revolution they will look back fondly on their last game at Pittodrie as a respectable result in hindsight.

20170421_224620.jpg

It was 1-0 to Aberdeen I believe, last minute winner, unfortunate

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

20170421_224620.jpg

I predict Madeline will barely be able to string two sentences together after a shooing in his first game in charge.  I also hope ICT win the Highland derby on the Friday night.

45 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I predict Madeline will barely be able to string two sentences together after a shooing in his first game in charge.  I also hope ICT win the Highland derby on the Friday night.

A bit sick using an innocent, missing child as a nickname IMO.

Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Put the sherry away and go and have a 'lie down' George. FFS.

If it's any consolation if you avoid automatic relegation you won't get us in the playoffs.

Archived