The Undesirables

Antlion

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Silly c**t.  BritNat, UK Nat etc are terms devised by the balkanisers in a pathetic attempt to ameliorate their own xenophobia.

^ The ugliest type of nationalism - there's always an excuse for why what they do and advocate is ok, but what people whom they feel threaten the structure of the state they love do or advocate is bad.

Can't even recognise your own flag-loving, imperialist-fetishising, foreigner-hating, Brexiteering mania.

Just now, Boo Khaki said:

Aye, I'm surprised the 'balkanisers', 'seperatists', 'cybernats' etc can't see that.

The Kincardine is more of a separatist than any independence supporter, as he supports Scotland being a region of a state that's actively tearing itself out of the EU. Whether he's xenophobic himself or simply an apologiser is a matter for his own conscience (if he has one).

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Can't even recognise your own flag-loving, imperialist-fetishising, foreigner-hating, Brexiteering mania.

Sorry bud but I voted to remain and will canvass for the local Lib Dem candidate in our constituency against the Tory brexiteer.  Still, not like the ScotNat dross to use unfounded generalisations.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is spectacularly stupid.

Oh and anyone who bandies about terms like BritNats or UK Nats is feeble-minded.

7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Silly c**t.  BritNat, UK Nat etc are terms devised by the balkanisers in a pathetic attempt to ameliorate their own xenophobia.

What an utter tragedy Kincy is.

Back on topic, on the side of Beelzebub, we have:

Duncan Hothersall

Jill Stephenson

Ian Martin

Archie McPherson

Ian Murray

Jackie Baillie

Anas Sarwar

Fluffy

Fluffy's boy

Jackson Carlaw

The Orange Order

The Kincardine

McSpreader

and finally

Glen "Minter" Sannox

The defence, m'lud, rests.

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

The Kincardine is more of a separatist than any independence supporter.

More dross.  I firmly support one United Kingdom at the heart of Europe.  A sensible, reasonable position.  I know it's not one you schismatics appreciate, though.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Sorry bud but I voted to remain and will canvass for the local Lib Dem candidate in our constituency against the Tory brexiteer.  Still, not like the ScotNat dross to use unfounded generalisations.

No one gives a silver-plated shit how you voted. I'm not sure why you think anyone would. You support Scotland remaining part of a separatist state, for no reason that I can see other than an affinity with the nation state of the UK. Even the Tory enablers aren't running on a ticket of stopping Brexit. Last I heard they were born-again separatists who merely want a parliamentary vote on its terms, and assurance of single market access.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

More dross.  I firmly support one United Kingdom at the heart of Europe.  A sensible, reasonable position.  I know it's not one you schismatics appreciate, though.

Vile nationalism - "one United Kingdom"? Truly blind sectarian, loyalist belief in the single, unitary nation state for no apparent reason.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Good luck with that, m9.

17 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

How do you achieve a United Kingdom at the heart of Europe now? I don't think the decision could be reversed without serious violence.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Deary me. Another gin soaked meltdown. Still at least it gives another excuse to post this little gem.

bloody nationalists.jpg

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

Vile nationalism - "one United Kingdom"? Truly blind sectarian, loyalist belief in the single, unitary nation state for no apparent reason.

"Truly blind sectarian, loyalist belief" is one of the many foolish posts I've read on  here.  Maybe the one to top them all.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

This material isn't as good as the protestant supremacy stuff, Kincy. Bring that back.

That the best/most prosperous/least corrupt countries are or have been hugely influenced by the Reformation is a given with very few exceptions, Japan aside.  This is incontrovertible so I have no idea why you'd want to raise it again.

Archived