West Cup Final

ekfootball

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw oban on Saturday give colville a good run for their money and tbh I'd say cambria are a better team than Oban from what I've saw this season. They had a sluggish start but over the past 6 Months they have been very good and don't concede a lot of goals. However they will need to try and create some more chances but if they nick a goal they are a very hard side to break down.

People seem to write off the cally league but there is lots of good teams still playing in it. Good to see Cambria do well and unlucky to colville I'm sure they will regroup and their efforts will be focused on retaining the Scottish.

From Periscope I have to say the better team won on the night. I agree with previous comment. When you look at the teams in the Caley 1st Div who have done well in Nationals. Broomhouse semi in Scottish, EKYM quarters I think in Scottish last year and now Cambria West Final. These teams are in a fight every year for promotion but doing well in Nationals. Central has best team in Scotland but strength in depth of Caley quite impressive.

Archived