Craig Whyte Trial

2 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Lovely humour from Bennett there.

You'd think he'd take an interest considering it was his Club that was liquidated due to these people in Court....

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, bennett said:

James Doleman had asda smart price cheese slices pieces and a fruit shoot for lunch, court back in session.

Rangers fans glued to Doleman's tweets

Whilst pretending not to care shocker

34 minutes ago, muirkirk nil said:

Findlay suggests to Whyte "there was a tremendous financial burden on Rangers" 
Smith says "the banks allow it to happen" 

Is this like Broadchurch where we all watch and try and guess who did it?

My starting choice is it was all the banks fault - should have guessed it all along.

3 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

My starting choice is it was all the banks fault - should have guessed it all along.

Rangers ISN'T a Broadchurch.

Name?                              

Ally McCoist.

Occupation?          

Football analyst

Who is  the Captain of Rangers?  

Davie Weir.

That'll be all thanks.

4 hours ago, Jimbo Jagsfan said:

Back on topic, the judge asked the jury if any of them had ever been shareholders in Rangers, and could be excused. None were.

Would an ex (old Rangers) shareholder be more inclined to think Craig was innocent or guilty?

Would an existing Sevco shareholder (through one of the supporters organisations or otherwise) be more inclined to think he was innocent or guilty?

Would a juror with the name Partick O'Donnell (for example) from east Glasgow be more inclined to think he was innocent or guilty?

Could you reasonably expect to get 15 people from Glasgow who didn't have an existing view on this matter before hearing any evidence?

Can't be a share holder in club, can you?

1 hour ago, Mudder said:

Name?                              

Ally McCoist.

Occupation?          

Football analyst

Who is  the Captain of Rangers?  

Davie Weir.

That'll be all thanks.

Kingy doing a dole man...

5 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

I would suggest it's more like an episode of the old classic Columbo where we know from the start who done it and spend the rest of the next wee while watching him get caught for it. The irony is that I'd love Whyte to get away with it.

6 minutes ago, Jimboyjones1976 said:

I would suggest it's more like an episode of the old classic Columbo where we know from the start who done it and spend the rest of the next wee while watching him get caught for it. The irony is that I'd love Whyte to get away with it.

"That's very clever Mr Murray.  Thank you very much for your time.  That's most impressive.  Thank you sir - thank you."

"There's just one thing..."

I get that a manager doesn't really get involved with money matters at a club other than having a rough idea what he can spend on fees and wages but for someone who was also a director of the club not to know how bad the finances were.... I smell shite!

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

"That's very clever Mr Murray.  Thank you very much for your time.  That's most impressive.  Thank you sir - thank you."

"There's just one thing..."

A fellow Columbo con-o-sewer.

3 minutes ago, steelmen said:

I get that a manager doesn't really get involved with money matters at a club other than having a rough idea what he can spend on fees and wages but for someone who was also a director of the club not to know how bad the finances were.... I smell shite!

Smith is clearly being economical with the truth to an extent.

I think though that it would be a mistake to underestimate quite how much of a blithering simpleton the man actually is.

27 minutes ago, steelmen said:

Manager of rangers.

Director of Sevco.

Happy to help.

Archived