Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

33 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

If so, that merely confirms that pensioners, especially conservative voting pensioners, are greedy, grasping fuckers. 

I agree with that but the whole debacle is once again obscuring the fact that state pensions in U.K. are poor compared to other European countries.

If the rise had gone ahead the biggest beneficiaries are those who are not even of pension age yet due to an accumulation effect.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I agree with that but the whole debacle is once again obscuring the fact that state pensions in U.K. are poor compared to other European countries.

If the rise had gone ahead the biggest beneficiaries are those who are not even of pension age yet due to an accumulation effect.

If folk live that long........

On 09/09/2021 at 09:54, Ronaldo Jeremy said:

I also do YouGov polls. However, they know that I was an SNP member which is why I assume that I haven't been sent this survey. 

A million people in the UK are registered for YouGov polls, so you'll only ever see a small minority of their voting intention polls.

41 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Yeah if folk don’t live to pension age they won’t get the state pension.

This is my I love P&B; the hard facts that are difficult to find elsewhere.

Anyway, the answer to the pension problem is clearly to reduce the life expectancy of young lower-to-middle class people without them noticing. Thankfully, we have politicians in charge whose personal morals would prevent them pursuing such a heinous path.

I do love when either side only sings when they're winning especially if he only posted in here 48 hours ago, Lex won't be back for a while. [emoji4]

Somewhat bemused, but more than a little flattered that you’re keeping track of where and when I post. Particularly given I have absolutely no idea who you are.
But please, carry on!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Who are the others?  The Judean People’s Front?

Struggling to think how that category could increase 60%.

Never mind that, why the f**k are the Green Party represented by the yellow bar, and the SNP by the Green one?

(it’ll probably be that fucking ReformUK lot)