Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

Survation Scottish Parliament poll.  1st March - 4th March.

List

SNP - 32% (-)

Con - 22% (-1)

Lab - 19% (-4)

Lib Dem - 11% (+2)

Green - 11% (+2)

UKIP - 3% (+3)

Constituency

SNP - 43% (+5)

Con - 24% (-2)

Lab - 22% (-3)

Lib Dem - 9% (-)

Projected seats from those numbers, changes from 2016

SNP - 59 (-4)

Con - 26 (-5)

Labour - 22 (-2)

Lib Dem - 11 (+6)

Green - 11 (+5)

Westminster figures

SNP - 40% (+4%)

Con - 24% (-3)

Lab - 23% (-3)

Lib Dem - 8% (+1)

Greens and UKIP not asked for Westminster

SNP - 59 (-4)
Con - 26 (-5)
Labour - 22 (-2)
Lib Dem - 11 (+6)
Green - 11 (+5)

Westminster figures
SNP - 40% (+4%)
Con - 24% (-3)
Lab - 23% (-3)
Lib Dem - 8% (+1)
SNP outnumbering every unionist party based on that projection. I'd take that.

SNP - 59 (-4)
Con - 26 (-5)
Labour - 22 (-2)
Lib Dem - 11 (+6)
Green - 11 (+5)

Westminster figures
SNP - 40% (+4%)
Con - 24% (-3)
Lab - 23% (-3)
Lib Dem - 8% (+1)
There has to be a tactical vote at the next Scottish elections - especially if they are a result of a denied Section 30 order.

SNP constituency
Green list

9 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If May’s deal gets passed the impact of removing freedom of movement will be felt in Scotland as soon as the transition period is over.  Probably before as EU nationals feel unwelcome.

It has already happened to a degree but the problem will be exacerbated.  The economy will be hit hard.

Surely they're going to get around the whole freedom of movement thing by "getting rid" of it but then making visas very easy to obtain?

Andy Wightman’s the boy. I would love to be part of his eventual landlord purge.

I don’t pay enough attention to Greer to know why people hate him but he absolutely seen off Piers Morgan on morning television so fair play to him.

Andy Wightman’s the boy. I would love to be part of his eventual landlord purge.

I don’t pay enough attention to Greer to know why people hate him but he absolutely seen off Piers Morgan on morning television so fair play to him.
I like Greer. He's got a talent at causing thickos to have tantrums.

He's one of these politicians who is unfortunate to be young and have their whole social media history dug up from being 16 years old so I think a lot of his reputation has been based on that. I think he's conducted himself impeccably since being elected though.

56 minutes ago, harry94 said:

He's one of these politicians who is unfortunate to be young and have their whole social media history dug up from being 16 years old so I think a lot of his reputation has been based on that. I think he's conducted himself impeccably since being elected though.

He's also ginger, which really gets them foaming at the mouth. Top WUM who deserves his pick of the titties.

Ach i’ve just read through the boys last week on twitter and found myself agreeing with most of what he says. I think hes just a bit smug which makes him quite unlikeable. Dont think he should be judged on stuff from his childhood though.

He's disliked by some of the more facepainty end of Yes because he made sure they never got endorsement from Yes Scotland. When you look at some of the things Craig Murray and Wings are saying now, I think he should probably have a statue built to him on that basis.
While I enjoyed his Churchill fight with Piers Morgan, I'm not convinced it's great politics. We could probably do with winning over people who like Churchill, though perhaps that in itself is fanciful on my part.

Oh I dislike wings and think Craig Murray is an absolute whompercunt. Suppose maybe he isnt that bad if the face painty types dont like him. Maybe the boy just needs media training.

Oh I dislike wings and think Craig Murray is an absolute whompercunt. Suppose maybe he isnt that bad if the face painty types dont like him. Maybe the boy just needs media training.

I can see why he comes across as a smug c**t I have seen his face. He winds up a lot of the right people though.

• 2 weeks later...