John Lambies Doos

Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

If Sinn Fein really want to push the agenda for British withdrawal from the U.K. there could be no more significant act than turning up at Westminster and fucking up Brexit.

Did you mean NI withdrawal from UK? Or British withdrawal from the island of Ireland? It would be something else indeed

43 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Did you mean NI withdrawal from UK? Or British withdrawal from the island of Ireland? It would be something else indeed

Yeah it should have said NI rather U.K.  

I've always thought the easiest way to gain Independence would be if we can wind up the little Englanders so much by blocking Brexit that they tell us to f**k off. Any help from our Irish brethren would be most appreciated.

I think Britain should withdraw from the island of Ireland

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:
11 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I've always thought the easiest way to gain Independence would be if we can wind up the little Englanders so much by blocking Brexit that they tell us to f**k off. Any help from our Irish brethren would be most appreciated.

Well some of the more vocal Brexiteers, like Farage and Gove, make no secret of their contempt for Scots and Scotland (and Ireland and the Irish), so once they don’t have the EU to blame for all of England’s ills, perhaps their sense of superior feudal overlordship will switch to open espousal of English independence from the UK. Plenty of the English Brexiteers will blindly follow. Again. 

Mind when Lex was a yes voter for a brief 48 hour window post Brexit? The good old days.

21 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If Sinn Fein really want to push the agenda for British withdrawal from the U.K. there could be no more significant act than turning up at Westminster and fucking up Brexit.

What?

ETA: Seen it's been clarified.

Edited by Jacksgranda

That's incredible. Maybot could set fire to a guide dog live on TV and folk will still prefer her to Corbyn.

Absolute shambles of a politician.
I'm starting to doubt the intelligence of the English. Can't believe they take in this Tory propaganda.

The Tory party are the worst thing to hit the UK since the last ice age.

You have to laugh when MSM try to link Corbyn to the IRA but it's ok for the scum to buy support from the DUP with taxpayers cash. Absolute fecking morons

16 hours ago, Father Ted said:

The Tory party are the worst thing to hit the UK since the last ice age.

16 hours ago, Father Ted said:

You have to laugh

Utterly embarrassing that Labour still cannot beat the Tories.

The greens doubling their vote is a strange one.

How many seats do Labour get in Scotland in that prediction? It can only be 5 or 6 which seems a bit low given the near misses in the central belt last year.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

Dh4T09EWAAAFue5.jpg

Based on latest polling.

Lab able to get their policies through with support of SNP.  

Lib/Dems an irrelevance.

Pleasing.

19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Lab able to get their policies through with support of SNP.  

Lib/Dems an irrelevance.

Pleasing.

I honestly think Labour will do slightly better, but also that their policies in the main will be acceptable to all non-Tory parties - mainly because many of them are aimed at repairing the damage done by the Conservatives (with the help of their whore friends in the DUP and Lib-Dems). 

What will also be fun is seeing what happens to those supposed "big beasts" like Johnson, Rudd, Duncan Smith et al who all of a sudden want safer seats than they ones they hung onto last time round. 

The second half of the year could be very interesting.

30 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Dh_DHrZX0AAM-76.jpg:large

SNP bubble burst, etc.

That would be Mandzukicesque. The Tories getting put in their place but still ending up with five times the number of Labour seats.

In Scotland!

If the evidence of a week spent on the cruise ship I'm currently typing this on is anything to go by then the sooner Scotland extricates itself from the British state the better.

And I'm not just talking ageing old farts here, right across the board the reactionary ignorance of many (especially Southern) English is eye-watering.

I wasn't bothered about the World Cup but after Thursday the missus and me may have dodged a metaphorical bullet.

And you can forget Corbyn forming a government....

Cruise ships are hardly a broad cross section of society......

As for the poll there is so much tactical voting in Scotland now it's difficult to see how they can make these predictions.