Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

It'll be funny if he loses the deposit despite all that media coverage. 

Fox? He will definitely lose his deposit. The only question is which of the other bampot/ novelty candidates will get more votes than him.

The deposit is £10,000.

Not fussed about Fox losing his deposit, particularly since it probably wasn't him that put it up.

It's all about him losing to Binface. Genuine leap off the seat, punch the air situation if / when the result comes in.

6 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Fox? He will definitely lose his deposit. The only question is which of the other bampot/ novelty candidates will get more votes than him.

The deposit is £10,000.

yea, Fox. I'm sure multiple of the people currently outpolling him haven't even been on the tele more than once.

51 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Not fussed about Fox losing his deposit, particularly since it probably wasn't him that put it up.

It's all about him losing to Binface. Genuine leap off the seat, punch the air situation if / when the result comes in.

Yep, shame they're not counting overnight as I would have loved to be able to ask "were you up for Binface?"

Just seen Denis Skinner refer to Fox as the Waitrose Tommy Robinson 😂

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I've done my bit for democracy and gone for Binface earlier on.

4 hours ago, doulikefish said:

Remember there is a by election on Thursday in Airdrie shotts  

Please add in the "and" and one vote here for the SNP again , but it will attract little attention in the media. I suspect Labour might do quite well from the Sarwar bounce but finish 2nd again, despite the staunch Tory vote. My football predictions are usually mediocre.

46 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

The London intelligensia is advocating carving up Scotland in the event of a Yes-vote. As if partition worked so well in Ireland, India and Palestine. Dumb Brits.

The intellectuals George Galloway. By his argument a "compact majority" in Derry could declare itself united with Eire.