Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

19 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
On 28/09/2020 at 19:27, DeeTillEhDeh said:
John Major had more charisma in his pinkie.

In fairness, John Major was a mad shagger

1 hour ago, Lurkst said:

Indeed, anyone who pumped Edwina Currie is without doubt insane.

When they woke up, naked, in each other’s arms, sunlight streaming in the office window, which of the two do you reckon was the first to scream, “what the f**k have I done?”

It’s a toss-up, really.

On 30/09/2020 at 23:15, John Lambies Doos said:
On 28/09/2020 at 19:27, DeeTillEhDeh said:
John Major had more charisma in his pinkie.

In fairness, John Major was a mad shagger

Aye, didn't he lose his virginty to his GILF neighbour as a boy and then fecked the biggest mouth in Parliament along the way.

On the plus side he fecked off her Exalted Most Gracious Holiness Majesty when she asked for public money to repair her wee country hoose Windsor Castle which she owns and told her he would if she started paying income tax, mind you there is still no clear evidence of how much she pays.

And he also had the fuckin cheek to take her boat off her which was only costing the public millions per annum for the likes of Prince Andrew  to relax on after a hard years work.

Edited by SandyCromarty

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, pandarilla said:
7 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:
A new Scottish Parliament poll out.  The SNP are slightly down from August (down one seat), while Labour and the Greens gain support.  It also has independence at 53%.    

How does that 53 compare with previous polls from this company?

Down 1% apparently.

13 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

To obscurity and beyond!

I don't know what they stand for anymore.  Their liberal policies are already covered by the SNP, Labour and the Greens and now that they've lost the Brexit/People's Vote campaign, they've lost all relevance.  The one opening they could go for for some type of renaissance would be down the fairly independence neutral/super-Devo Max route that doesn't seem covered at all in Scottish politics but I can't see them doing that.

5 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I don't know what they stand for anymore.  Their liberal policies are already covered by the SNP, Labour and the Greens and now that they've lost the Brexit/People's Vote campaign, they've lost all relevance.  The one opening they could go for for some type of renaissance would be down the fairly independence neutral/super-Devo Max route that doesn't seem covered at all in Scottish politics but I can't see them doing that.

I don’t think people are stupid enough to expect any branch of a UK party to be able to deliver on any kind of further devolution. People are clued up enough on how the “union” works to know that Westminster and Westminster parties decide what Scotland can have. Toothless weirdos like Rennie and his crew could promise any kind of federalism or super devolution they want; folk know that they could never have the power to deliver it, even if they won a landslide.

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I don’t think people are stupid enough to expect any branch of a UK party to be able to deliver on any kind of further devolutio

Yup which is what's funniest about the Slab folk who think a federalist option will rejuvenate their fortunes

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:
A new Scottish Parliament poll out.  The SNP are slightly down from August (down one seat), while Labour and the Greens gain support.  It also has independence at 53%.

Looking forward to the first serious "WEE NIPPY IS FINISHED" post. Get cracking, boys.

39 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Looking forward to the first serious "WEE NIPPY IS FINISHED" post. Get cracking, boys.

I saw George Galloway in the replies on the Britain Elects tweet questioning the question, the online methodology and proclaiming how old people aren't online.  Maybe 15 years ago that was true but certainly not now!

2 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Labour would almost definitely choose the Lib Dem’s for a coalition. No chance would they want to give the SNP any opportunity to force an independence vote.

Except these figures leave out the NI Unionists who would support the Tories.

Ideally five more Tories and five less Labour giving the SNP complete control.

9 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Labour would almost definitely choose the Lib Dem’s for a coalition. No chance would they want to give the SNP any opportunity to force an independence vote.

I don't think 3 seats will be enough for Labour to get over the line lol

The Lid Dems (and note that there is no apostrophe there) were done in the UK after they slithered in to bed with the Tories.

They will never be a force again and genuinely should disband. They fucked it big time and will never recover. Even their Shetland and Orkney stronghold will fall sooner rather than later.